Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gough - or any other readers out there for that matter - have you read any books on the OJ Trial? Looking to pick a few up, the ones by Marcia Clark, Chris Darden (both on the prosecution), and one by Jeffrey Toobin - a writer for the NY times who covered the trial.

I think everybody involved in the case but the Judge wrote a book.

Most of them wouldn't be good reads by those participating as they are conflicted.

Best read would be Óutrage' by Vincent Bugliosi.

The ESPN doco is sensational. People v OJ Simpson is very good drmatisation.

I think everybody involved in the case but the Judge wrote a book.

Most of them wouldn't be good reads by those participating as they are conflicted.

Best read would be Óutrage' by Vincent Bugliosi.

The ESPN doco is sensational. People v OJ Simpson is very good drmatisation.
Yes, that is correct. I've ordered both by the prosecution - Clark and Dardan's. I couldn't find Robert Kardashian's, or Cochrane's which was disappointing.

Also ordered run of his life, by Jeffrey Toobin - he wrote for The NYC Times during the trial.

Need to watch that doco properly. Yeah smashed that last weekend. Brilliant.

When shaking someones hand, upon contact do you move your hand up or down first

If that's the case they'll be under the assumption that they're going to invade a world of autistic misfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, that is correct. I've ordered both by the prosecution - Clark and Dardan's. I couldn't find Robert Kardashian's, or Cochrane's which was disappointing.

Also ordered run of his life, by Jeffrey Toobin - he wrote for The NYC Times during the trial.

Need to watch that doco properly. Yeah smashed that last weekend. Brilliant.
Started watching this last night on your recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back