Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know if you pay cash for an item (I.e Laptop) at a store like JB Hi Fi or Harvey Norman if they'll cut something off the listed price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you pay cash for an item (I.e Laptop) at a store like JB Hi Fi or Harvey Norman if they'll cut something off the listed price?

Just ask if that's their best price. They will often knock off 10%. Just build a bit of a rapport with the salesperson and don't just barge in asking for a discount. Ask about the products and alternatives to "seek out their expertise."

You don't even need to do that anymore. Just flat out say what's the best you can do.

Then offer cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which game?

The 2016 GF! Yes I do watch other grand finals that don't feature Hawthorn. I'm even going to buy the Bulldogs Victory Pack when it comes out in November. Again if it's worthwhile I purchase it (I own a few other team's finals victory packs... no not Geelong's :p although I do have the 2011 gf on dvd.). I also own other teams various box set collections eg: Brisbane Lion's Classics and Collingwood "nail biters" dvds, purely to add more football matches to my collection. Why ? Well I am a Hawthorn fan first, football fan second :D.

I have not watched the 2015 GF in a while, didn't even manage a viewing during my grand final marathon I was doing over the past month. Yes I'm slipping :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back