Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atm I have medium to long length hair.

I don't want my hair cut to short, maybe just the sides cut, but really I kinda wanna go there to discuss what would be good, as I have no clue what I really want/looks good.

Should I go to a barber or a hair salon?

Have a job interview and am not sure what to wear. Usually a shirt and tie is what I'd wear if it was the same role I've gone for in the past but this time it's a different industry and don't want to overdress. Need to look casual but smart, slacks (I hate that word) and a polo too casual? Slacks and a shirt but with no tie? Mesh shirt and cut-off denims?

Have a job interview and am not sure what to wear. Usually a shirt and tie is what I'd wear if it was the same role I've gone for in the past but this time it's a different industry and don't want to overdress. Need to look casual but smart, slacks (I hate that word) and a polo too casual? Slacks and a shirt but with no tie? Mesh shirt and cut-off denims?

why not just wear your usual attire minus the tie? thats hardly overdressed but you'll still look smart.

Slacks:D

How long you reckon a standard card will get to the UK if I send it today??

Wedding is Oct 16th.

And craigos got them an afternoon tea + sparkling wine near where they live. We know they like it (they took us out for an afternoon tea when we stayed with them) and the place looks really nice. Cost was 25 pound, so did not break the bank.

So cheers for that idea. :thumbsu:

Wedding is Oct 16th.
I got a postcard yesterday from mum that was sent from the UK, she's been back two weeks, and the card took just over a month to get to me. I reckon you're s**t out of luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could always go Angry Andersons 'Suddenly' partic if they're massive Neighbours fans

Lol.

I have got 2 songs in my head atm- a love song by Sade. Or On the Floor by Jo-Lo to get the party started. I've asked them tho what kind of music they'll have at the wedding in general- like more retro and what artists they like.

Australia Post won't let me down.
Bill-Hader-Laughing.gif

Wacky Tiger could be of service.

Wedding is Oct 16th.
We are told 8 days which is highly unlikely, if you want it there before the 16th you'd have to send it express which is not cheap and may only get there a day or two before normal mail.

In other words you're s**t out of luck

I am so going to rub it in your ****ing faces if it does get there in time. :p
Would be interesting to know actually. We always get asked how long it takes for things to get places but it not like they ring us up everytime to let us know how long it takes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back