Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my mates are wanting to have a golf day in a few weekends, none of us have ever played golf. How much does hiring a set of clubs cost usually? And do you need to book or can you just rock up and play?
Depends entirely on when and where you are playing. Shitty public course on a weekday and you can wear whatever you want and probably rock up on the day. On the weekend or if the course is popular or half decent then much safer to book. With regards to club hire, above post is more or less correct, Yarra Bend for instance offer standard clubs for 27 or 60 for a premium set.

So a friend of mines house got robbed sometime last night or this morning.

My friend lives with her mum, and her mum happened to be staying at her friends house so my friend went to live with her nans.

The robbers broke through a window, trashed the house a little bit, but seemingly only left with 2 of her mums handbags, in which there are actually 4 of them.

Anything else of value they either couldn't find or didn't steal.

SURELY this is a crime committed by someone they know. They just so happened to break into their house when they both aren't home? They go in and only steal 2 handbags of the mums?

Surely I'm onto something here

I ain't gay and I am happy with people who identify themselves as gay.
I really don't know how to word that properly, but what I am saying is that I am not a homosexual person myself but I am happy for those who reveal themselves as much.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway.

Who is more handsome?

maxresdefault.jpg

or
4778782-3828613029-Olive.jpg

Hmm they both go and stay at other houses on the night their house gets robbed? Theres some trickery afoot
Apparently cops found blood at the crime scene. Not sure what this entails but goddamn is it entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ain't gay and I am happy with people who identify themselves as gay.
I really don't know how to word that properly, but what I am saying is that I am not a homosexual person myself but I am happy for those who reveal themselves as much.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway.

Who is more handsome?

maxresdefault.jpg

or
4778782-3828613029-Olive.jpg
First every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Second has a punchable face

Are they not the same?

Also, TheFreshBanana , they tell you only two handbags were stolen but I wonder what they told the Police/Insurance company. Unless those handbags are priceless it stinks of an insurance scam.

Are they not the same?

Also, TheFreshBanana , they tell you only two handbags were stolen but I wonder what they told the Police/Insurance company. Unless those handbags are priceless it stinks of an insurance scam.
Hahaha nah I've seen the Snapchats of the break in. I don't know anything about her mum but I know my friend wouldn't be a part of that.

I'll ask though lol

I got a postcard yesterday from mum that was sent from the UK, she's been back two weeks, and the card took just over a month to get to me. I reckon you're s**t out of luck.
Would be interesting to know actually. We always get asked how long it takes for things to get places but it not like they ring us up everytime to let us know how long it takes :p

SUCK s**t MOFOS. Got there today.

Two days before their wedding on Sunday yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mate.

(I know u don't care it's ok- I'm stoked tho)

Pulled a paralysis tick of my cat this arvo. Could have only been there an hour and I got it off no worries, she seems fine but does the poison take a while to kick in, has anyone ever had a pet bitten by one ?

Pulled a paralysis tick of my cat this arvo. Could have only been there an hour and I got it off no worries, she seems fine but does the poison take a while to kick in, has anyone ever had a pet bitten by one ?
I'd take the cat to the vet just to be safe. Adelaide doesn't get ticks so I've never had a pet bitten by one but it can be fatal so I'd get it checked before symptoms may occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back