Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man good luck to them getting a good score. Product knowledge is great, but getting 1:1 service is a nightmare.

Phone shops + travel agents are probably worse tho. If every person is busy in those stores, you may as well leave otherwise you will die waiting to see someone ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you spray insect repellent on a creepy crawly, do they die because they breathe it in, or is the spray touching their bodies enough to poison them?

Any idea when payments begin for newstart allowance from centrelink ? Been three weeks now since i applied and I've done the job sheet and only got a very casual job in mystery shopping out of it so far but unfortunately I can't rely on it. Car rego coming up and moving to the sunshine coast in January so funds are going to be stretched if I can't find a job.

I think payments start depending on how much savings you have in the bank.

ie. if I were to lose my job tomorrow I dont think I'd get it for several months at least.

Surely they let you know when payments would start??

There is a waiting list for liquid assets which is ready cash on hand. I've been out of work for 6 months so I would skip that wait regardless. I found that info on the net but not anything else when it starts. Job agency keep reminding me to fill out the forms or I wont get paid. I'm not getting anything anyway.

There is a waiting list for liquid assets which is ready cash on hand. I've been out of work for 6 months so I would skip that wait regardless. I found that info on the net but not anything else when it starts. Job agency keep reminding me to fill out the forms or I wont get paid. I'm not getting anything anyway.
Did u quit your job or get the sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back