Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got quoted $420 to put in a power point and a phone socket for my router today. Hesitated at the price immediately. Is that high ? The lady sounded surprised that I thought that was over the top.

Its not that high. If you got an apartment block done the cost would be substantially cheaper but for one that's not bad.

I'm looking at a trade cost for a builders quote right now for $250 for a DGPO installed along with a bunch of other work, in reality its too small a quantity for it to be any cheaper.

Its not that high. If you got an apartment block done the cost would be substantially cheaper but for one that's not bad.

I'm looking at a trade cost for a builders quote right now for $250 for a DGPO installed along with a bunch of other work, in reality its too small a quantity for it to be any cheaper.

got a bloke in who didn't charge me call out. Did it this morning for $265. Good Lad

what is the background of most taxi/uber drivers in the US?

As in here we have a lot of people driving with an Indian/Pakistan/Middle eastern background?

what is the background of most taxi/uber drivers in the US?

As in here we have a lot of people driving with an Indian/Pakistan/Middle eastern background?
I think the need for the extra cash and the ease of having a satisfactory car in the US increases the diversity.

When I was there I think most were non white though

Houston we had a 30 something white guy doing a few shifts after his flight attendant job
Middle aged black woman in her dirty minivan that probably just had had kids in it in DC
White hippy lady in San Fran and Seattle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and Mrs Cruyff to be are heading State Side for our honeymoon. We're definitely going to NYC and Boston, but we're debating on a few other places, which include Chicago and DC.

It's unlikely we are going to do west coast due to timing/logistics/funds.

So folks, Chicago and/or DC worth checking out?

Me and Mrs Cruyff to be are heading State Side for our honeymoon. We're definitely going to NYC and Boston, but we're debating on a few other places, which include Chicago and DC.

It's unlikely we are going to do west coast due to timing/logistics/funds.

So folks, Chicago and/or DC worth checking out?
Go to Chicago. I loved it! Great restaurants, live music everywhere with seriously good blues, it's a gorgeous city with really interesting architecture and plenty to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back