Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the record cover, there are yellow polkadots in the background, but the bikini itself is yellow with black polkadots

brian-hyland-itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie-yellow-polkadot-bikini-london-5.jpg

BLACK POLKADOTS??? my life is a lie
I’ve always pictured it as a yellow bikini with pink polka dots. I refuse to believe they’re black, doesn’t suit the song at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to Chicago. I loved it! Great restaurants, live music everywhere with seriously good blues, it's a gorgeous city with really interesting architecture and plenty to do.

Yep, Chicago over Washington for sure.

+1 for Chicago over DC, Mebby nailed it.

I went in spring and it was just stunning.
Thanks guys! Handy to know. Will relay this information to Mrs Cruyff (to be). I'd rather see Chicago than DC anyway.

I liked both Chicago and DC but Boston and Philadelphia were better.

What was the date when Big Footy first hit the internet?

Not sure of the exact date but pretty sure it was late 1999.

Was in Brighton last weekend and with the mrs and after lunch we went for a walk just to check out some of the houses, and they are absolutely enormous.

It got us talking and we were wondering what these people actually do for a living to earn the money to buy those sort of places. We figured a lot of CEOs or general managers of big companies. But bloody hell, you'd need to be on a s**t ton to be able to afford to live there.

Was in Brighton last weekend and with the mrs and after lunch we went for a walk just to check out some of the houses, and they are absolutely enormous.

It got us talking and we were wondering what these people actually do for a living to earn the money to buy those sort of places. We figured a lot of CEOs or general managers of big companies. But bloody hell, you'd need to be on a s**t ton to be able to afford to live there.
A lot of footy players as well

probably they have a handful of income streams

A lot of my clients are from Hampton/Brighton.

Most of them self employed- 60% would be finance professionals.

A lot are project managers, national sales managers etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of footy players as well
Yeah I guess so.

Turns out we were walking along The Golden Mile. Reckon some of these places would have been worth at a bare minimum $3m

probably they have a handful of income streams
#Croweater

A lot of my clients are from Hampton/Brighton.

Most of them self employed- 60% would be finance professionals.

A lot are project managers, national sales managers etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you do?

Makes sense though, a lot of bankers I guess.

Ps Boston was my favourite s:
Saw this late but I loved Boston . I spent 5 weeks there for Uni and have such happy memories of it.
My favourite city in the U.S (I love the history/general vibe), and the only place in the U.S I could imagine living in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back