Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when heating foot in microwave do you leave the lid on (if you have a lid), or open it partially?
Should leave the lid on as it protects the microwave from splatter, but sometimes I don't out of laziness.

thanks for the replies. i like to the leave the lid partially open/off.

Partially off - lids have been known to completely seal when microwaving if steam can't be released

craigos this dog is now shaking hands like a boss. He should do business meetings he'd be a natural :D

What else can I teach him... drop? Play dead? Clean the house....
I taught one of my mum's golden retrievers to do "cuddles". I'd sit on the floor on my knees and tap my shoulders and she goes on her back legs and puts her front paws on my shoulders, leaning in for a hug. So ******* cute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craigos this dog is now shaking hands like a boss. He should do business meetings he'd be a natural :D

What else can I teach him... drop? Play dead? Clean the house....
That's awesome!! At the moment my dog is at work and it just emptied the contents of my bosses waste paper bin all over the office. Good times.

A good one is you get it to sit and then you have a release word (Go is the probably the best or you can even use Bananas or something stupid). So get the dog to sit (no treat for that) and walk a couple of paces and say "Go"and then when the dog comes to you give it the treat (once again patronising the hell out of it with a "yes")

That's awesome!! At the moment my dog is at work and it just emptied the contents of my bosses waste paper bin all over the office. Good times.

A good one is you get it to sit and then you have a release word (Go is the probably the best or you can even use Bananas or something stupid). So get the dog to sit (no treat for that) and walk a couple of paces and say "Go"and then when the dog comes to you give it the treat (once again patronising the hell out of it with a "yes")

I think I'm gonna try drop first- then this one. This dog is a nutter, he can't keep still so I think this one will be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back