Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Dorne is set in Real Alcazar in Seville, Spain. If anyone wants to visit, prebook and skip the massive queue. It is beautiful and well worth it, as is Seville.

The sand snakes are very pretty also

How was Martin Bryant so accurate and efficient while shooting from the hip? I hear this one all the time, and I've never heard a real answer.

Definitely believe Bryant did it, but am left wondering how the hell he did it.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
How was Martin Bryant so accurate and efficient while shooting from the hip? I hear this one all the time, and I've never heard a real answer.

Multiple bullets from very close range. You couldn't swing a cat in that cafe he shot up.

tryitout

All Australian
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

He wasn't hitting people from 100 metres away. Think about how small that cafe is for example, could have literally been holding the gun with his foot and pulling the trigger with his big toe and taken out a dozen people.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
He wasn't hitting people from 100 metres away. Think about how small that cafe is for example, could have literally been holding the gun with his foot and pulling the trigger with his big toe and taken out a dozen people.
The site of the original cafe is now a memorial and they made another one relatively nearby IIRC.

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
What band is this??

1554329294654.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back