1555141928409.png

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Looking to get away in June/July for about 7-10 days. Anyone recommend a good spot that won't break the bank? Was thinking maybe Thailand? (not sex tourism)
I really want to go here. Looks amazing and shouldn't be many, if not any, Aussies to kill the vibe. Around $900 should get you a return flight.
https://www.visitokinawa.jp/about-okinawa
okinawa-tokashiki-island_l.jpg

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Looking to get away in June/July for about 7-10 days. Anyone recommend a good spot that won't break the bank? Was thinking maybe Thailand? (not sex tourism)

Thailand.

For sex tourism.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Btw craigos that would have to be one of the best, most helpful and informative tourism websites I've seen
It's an absolute gem isn't it. Can't help but imagine everyone there is really nice, friendly and helpful. What other place gives you a heads up so you can practice before you arrive!

WESTERN STYLE
02_03_03_01.png

JAPANESE STYLE
02_03_03_02.png

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München

not very wintery, if I were to stay in wa I'd go up the Kimberley

It's an absolute gem isn't it. Can't help but imagine everyone there is really nice, friendly and helpful. What other place gives you a heads up so you can practice before you arrive!

WESTERN STYLE
02_03_03_01.png

JAPANESE STYLE
02_03_03_02.png

They are an advanced race

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
thanks Cruff, definitely floated the idea of getting a car and driving around for a few days there

That is beautiful and cheaper than expected. To the top of the list you go!
No problem, depends on your budget too.

Tassie is meant to be great too.

Have heard excellent things about Vietnam, and Japan.

So i have 4-5 days to travel with my girlfriend (no kids) from sunday after grand final day, so late sep/early oct.
any suggestions? Dont want to go somewhere cold eg nz and would rather limit plane trip to <5 hours.
Fiji? Vanuatu? Whitsundays?

5 hours from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back