Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of the people who like to diligently record concert performances on their phone at the expense of experiencing it, how many go back and watch the footage?

because no one will believe them if they dont have evidence.
and also its a race to be the first to put it on the net.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reverse parking into angled car park. yes ?
Wouldn't you then be facing the wrong way when you're exiting? Or do they want to then turn out into the far (wrong lane)? Bizarre thing to do. Also annoys me when people try to park in angled parking from the wrong side of the road.

Wouldn't you then be facing the wrong way when you're exiting? Or do they want to then turn out into the far (wrong lane)? Bizarre thing to do. Also annoys me when people try to park in angled parking from the wrong side of the road.

Exactly. When leaving you're facing the wrong way, then have to do some funky turn to get back on track

Tax Question. I have private health insurance, earn less than 90k and yet on my tax estimate my Medicare levy surplus charge or whatever it is is like 1.5kSurely not? Even with the 1080 extra I'm only up like 400 odd. Something is off

I will be staying at the Gold Coast for the week in a place which does not have wifi.

What can I buy to plug into my laptop to gain access to the internet?

I will be staying at the Gold Coast for the week in a place which does not have wifi.

What can I buy to plug into my laptop to gain access to the internet?
What area? There is some free council wifi in some areas (not sure of daily limits etc tho). Check out gc council website

What sort of a backwater place doesn't have Wi-Fi these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back