Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As it is the question thread... Why the fu** do you need 5 or 6 TVs?
Downstairs lounge, kids playroom, garage, my gaming room, upstairs lounge and my bedroom. I didn't really buy all these TVs for specific reasons other than my gaming TV. When I buy a new one it just replaces the next worst one so all TVs get moved further down the line. Next TV I buy probably ends up with an older TV installed in the bathroom.

I only have two tvs. One in my living room and one in my dining/kitchen area. Often, especially when it's cold I'll go to bed and watch movies on my tablet.

Does your tv remote have volume up and down on the left side? I just checked all 5 tv’s in my House and they all do.
The remote for the TV in my parents' lounge room has the channels on the left and the volume on the right, but that is also about 15 years old.

Gets me every time I go to turn the volume down, because by instinct I press down on the left side of the remote and all it does is change the channel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have tried. and also tried second hand bookshop. not sure if covid related and they CBF cleaning them?
Probably a bit of both.

Id say burn them then. What more can you do?

In the AFL some clubs are always referred to with their nickname (e.g. Sydney Swans) and some without as seen in the current ladder.

Screenshot_20200705-184248_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is there a particular reason for this or just random?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back