The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

Is it illegal to piss on the side of the road?

I was about two hours out of bundaberg in the middle of nowhere and needed to go. Of course that ten second period sees the first car in ages who happened to be a cop. Weirdly they slowed down, watched me, then drove off

I was about two hours out of bundaberg in the middle of nowhere and needed to go. Of course that ten second period sees the first car in ages who happened to be a cop. Weirdly they slowed down, watched me, then drove off

Kinky.

I thought "pissing in public" fell under public exposure. If you were in the middle of nowhere, maybe they let it slide.

illegal-if-caught.jpg

I thought enlightenment was meant to be a good thing

Do you think its a good thing we kill, maim, discriminate, oppress and torture people everyday without blinking an eye?

For what?
Ultimate sex..

:rolleyes:

On a serious note.. like a skyscraper, life has levels,you gotta climb each one, one by one, if you want to get to the top. It''s bloody scary when you do and look back down.You then constantly search for your niche.

Do you think its a good thing we kill, maim, discriminate, oppress and torture people everyday without blinking an eye?
We? As in humans? Well, no, of course not. What's your point?

On a serious note.. like a skyscraper, life has levels,you gotta climb each one, one by one, if you want to get to the top. It''s bloody scary when you do and look back down.You then constantly search for your niche.

Confused.

We? As in humans? Well, no, of course not. What's your point?

Sadness is what you feel when your enlightened about our behavior as a specie, sadness about all those victims. it is a good thing, just not what you've been programmed to believe is a good thing. Like when you get the keys for the 400 thousand dollar dump in Frankston you lent 390 grand to buy and will pay the banks 4 fold over 2 decades, working your but off for 48 weeks a year, possibly commuting hours each day in thick traffic listening to radio shock jocks preaching hate and intolerance between your banks adds. Yet you celebrate with a big massive party as if you've achieved something.

Confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought enlightenment was meant to be a good thing

That's why it is a good thing....truth hurting, sadness, scorches the facades we've attached to, scuffs up the hidden, forces us to abandon ignorance of things/self, and that is catharsis/enlightenment. You can't reach for what's good, you can't heal, until a wound has been made and exposed that highlights what's wrong/bad.

When you're at a freeway on ramp with lights to let one car per green through and you're second from the lights and the person in front of you creeps forward too far, eventually taking off about 4 seconds before the light turns green, does that green light become yours? Or do you have to wait for the light that was pre-destined for you?

From a moral and legal standpoint please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back