The Race for #1 Supercoach League Glory (and forum bragging rights)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
It may not be the same without any cash on the line so they may not have to make a true distinction, but realistically I think we can all agree that the traditional 18-player leagues should be the only ones in contention for the true #1 ranking.

I totally agree with that.

But it doesn't get around the fact that when you go to one of your league pages, it shows your league ranking as XXth out of 25,859 and that number is based on average points.

I'm just pissed we ain't gonna get s**t for being the number 1 league in Supercoach, when a bunch of goomba's got $18,000 for being ranked 1 after the first week.

Tossers.

I'm just pissed we ain't gonna get s**t for being the number 1 league in Supercoach, when a bunch of goomba's got $18,000 for being ranked 1 after the first week.

Tossers.

Or 18 who read the prizes and set up teams specifically for a rd1 league result. And logged off 8 days later, 1k richer and 22 less weeks of stress

I'm fortunate enough to be in an RDT 18-person league within reach of the #1 spot. There's a small amount of prize money on the line for 1st in RDT and in the rules it mentions that only 18-person teams are eligible.

RDT and SC are basically carbon copies of each other so I'm assuming the rules still apply.

It may not be the same without any cash on the line so they may not have to make a true distinction, but realistically I think we can all agree that the traditional 18-player leagues should be the only ones in contention for the true #1 ranking.

10-person leagues tend to have a natural advantage over the 18s anyway IMO.

Bigfooty div1 is in the mix for rdt league glory as well

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
ROUND 21 UPDATE

sc.jpg

BigFooty 1 drops to second spot on the "Average Points" metric. The SuperCoach Coach league isn't far behind in third spot, the others are maybe a bit too far back barring some final-round carnage.

The top Supercoach Elite league is SCE 3 in 31st position.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ROUND 21 UPDATE

View attachment 276995
BigFooty 1 drops to second spot on the "Average Points" metric. The SuperCoach Coach league isn't far behind in third spot, the others are maybe a bit too far back barring some final-round carnage.

The top Supercoach Elite league is SCE 3 in 31st position.
Whoah! Back the truck up. There are 3 elite leagues? Doesn't sound very elite if there are 3 of them. England doesnt have 3 Premier Leagues, USA doesn't have 3 NBAs...

Whoah! Back the truck up. There are 3 elite leagues? Doesn't sound very elite if there are 3 of them. England doesnt have 3 Premier Leagues, USA doesn't have 3 NBAs...

NBA has how many divisions though?

Yep. Especially since in finished 31 and 46 overall the last 2 years. No free rides in SCE

#SeymourSinnerForElite2018OnlyOneMoreGreatYearAndHesAChance :D

I've finished 453rd and 5719th the last two years.

Well the title of the best league is ours to loose. Hope we can hold on, no trades left for me but have cover on each line. We will see what team selection brings. Hopefully carnage that we can cover.

View attachment 279988

So at the moment
Bigfooty will deliver
: No1 ranked SC league
: No1 ranked Dreamteam league
: No1 ranked Dreamteam individual
: a top 10 SC individual

Chief do all these bigfooty members get something?

So at the moment
Bigfooty will deliver
: No1 ranked SC league
: No1 ranked Dreamteam league
: No1 ranked Dreamteam individual
: a top 10 SC individual

Chief do all these bigfooty members get something?

As well as number 1 in RDT, I'm also 8th in AFL Fantasy as well as the Grand Final of the number 1 ranked Super Coach League.

Do I get badge or some s**t?

:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back