Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roosurgence

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who is this knightmare person. Is he someone of note or just another poster with a self inflated view of themselves? I’ve never read anything from him.
He’s a Collingwood fanboy who masquerades as some kind of draft expert.

He has made his own Nick Daicos Doll and cranks one out every night with it.

LB2Snake

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've only seen criticism of his draft analysis which I think is very much warranted in many examples over the years.

Particularly as a supposed expert.

He shouldn't be subject to personal criticism if that's what you are inferring.
He was pretty badgered about his personal playing history yesterday and it was heading down that kinda path. People def get personal.
I think he’s got a weird negative view on JHF, but that’s all good. He makes some valid points, or at least points that are completely within someone’s personal opinions.

Chadwiko

@ChadwikoTWW
Sep 25, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Football, Boston Celtics
You're that guy's biggest fan.
Nah, I'm pretty certain that he is his own biggest fan.

Also, considering the torrent of abuse I copped from him for suggesting that having the #1 pick was a net-good this year, I think it was relevant to mention it in passing here.

Mr north man

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cant work this Forum out.
The race for Pick 1-Its ours please just take Horne-Francis as if they don't you might as finish the NMFC up his better then Daicos and that SOB A-Hole and well known North hater son Darcy.
Do the right thing Brady and tell the board to name him NOW and use him as a marketing Tool to get us as supporters excited for 2022.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Cant work this Forum out.
The race for Pick 1-Its ours please just take Horne-Francis as if they don't you might as finish the NMFC up his better then Daicos and that SOB A-Hole and well known North hater son Darcy.
Do the right thing Brady and tell the board to name him NOW and use him as a marketing Tool to get us as supporters excited for 2022.
I like your passion but we do have to wait for the actual draft. I asked North to shotgun Sam Walsh couple of years ago, but Joyce called the cops on me and they told me to leave his house its 5.30am.

campaigners.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mr north man

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like your passion but we do have to wait for the actual draft. I asked North to shotgun Sam Walsh couple of years ago, but Joyce called the cops on me and they told me to leave his house its 5.30am.

campaigners.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Joyce I hear has already got the sack of the suns AWFL team can anyone confirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad