Prediction The Race for the 8 - Last 4 Games for the Contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Our midfield is still the issue. We didn't win a centre clearance until early in the third. Our senior players are letting us down , whilst our youngsters are the glue atm. We have a pulse and that should be the hunger the senior players should have to lift us to the top 8, but can they do it is the million dollar question.

Toby Greene suspension downgraded to 1 game, misses against the tigers

Let’s get a top 10 pick

Top 3 teams are so ahead of the rest, rest will be just making up the numbers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In finals anything is possible, Top team has only won the flag once in the last 10 years and the 7th placed dogs won it in 2016.
I know we are undermanned but gee that's a loser mentality to give up. Winning 3 from the past 4 flags you can never count us out if we make the finals, gotta go for it. If we fall short so be it, but what experience it would be for some of our young fellas to play in a final or 2 or more ;)
In the first week of finals 5v8 and 6v7 it's been a 50/50 split for wins.

This talk of tanking does my ******* head in.

We have six picks in the top 50, we can trade up the order. Maybe even get a top 10 pick. But to purposefully lose when it's still possible to make finals, or not try to win by picking a lesser team would see me end a 50 year association with the club.

I've enjoyed seeing Dimma have s**t on the liver as the season wears on. He's proud, he's argumentative, he's pissed off and he's still fighting. There is no way he will ever put the cue back in the rack while there is a pulse.

You play to win. Always. Every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back