H - Everton

A - Sunderland
H - Chelsea
A - Burnley
H - Swansea
A - Arsenal
A - Tottenham

H - Palace

Interesting run in for Utd, 3/4 top 4 rivals away but also 3/4 relegation battlers away and they're not easy to play at this point in the season as they're desperate for points to stay up. Everton and Brom will be looking to try and get European football too.

Looks like a lot of matches against highly motivated teams so if they come through that inside the top 4 they've earned it the hard way imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be massively disappointing if we miss top 4, but if we win the EL it'd make up for it easily.

That should be Mou's focus, winning the EL, put all we've got into it.

if lfc finish above united and arse, mou and wenger should be saked. this is the worst lfc squad ever.

Call it a bit weird, but even before we won the title, I always felt like Liverpool seemed a lot more... mortal. While there are good players there, they have players that hit a little closer to home, which just makes them seem more... beatable. I feel like the only teams that still don't feel mortal are Chelsea and City. United's a weird case, I thought 14-15 United was scary (up to the 5-3), and even this side does have some scares, but the fear factor has faded a lot since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back