The Race for Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

win for football with us makin ucl, though citeh makin it isnt.
You haven't made it just yet.
I think you will though, don't think LeArse will catch you. City will pip you for the last auto group spot though I'd imagine and send you into qualifying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think moomba would leave England out of embarrassment if City managed to utensil it up from here somehow. Would be the greatest choke and meltdown of all time league history with Pep as manager and 270m net spent over the last 2 years!

Please please make it happen !!
Please stop...
Should take your own advice.

Should take your own advice.
If Liverpool dropped points at home to Boro and missed top 4 I think I'd have to take time off work to read through all the melts.
I think moomba would leave England out of embarrassment if City managed to utensil it up from here somehow. Would be the greatest choke and meltdown of all time league history with Pep as manager and 270m net spent over the last 2 years!

Please please make it happen !!

..what's the difference Cruyff?

..what's the difference Cruyff?
I don't recall moomba telling anyone to "please stop" recently.

And while we're at it, the same person telling someone to stop clearly has no idea about what choking is, yet tries to lecture everyone who counters his argument with logic, and return with more bullshit.

So that's the difference.

I don't recall moomba telling anyone to "please stop" recently.

And while we're at it, the same person telling someone to stop clearly has no idea about what choking is, yet tries to lecture everyone who counters his argument with logic, and return with more bullshit.

So that's the difference.

Hahahaha your tears are hilarious. Carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back