The race for Top 4

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
A lot of crap on this page.

Lebbo73 utter nonsense. Our plan should have won the game late. We’ve scored the most goals in 2022 but are getting chewed out for not making it easy for LFC to win.

Zidane98 when he took over? We sacked Nuno after matchday 10. All those clubs were ahead of us at that point. That we’ve guaranteed 5th at worst with 3 games to go is a good recovery from that position.

Male faith. Jog on.

This is hilarious. I wonder which poster has been banging on about how crap Arterta is all season and how Arsenal arent very good.

Oh I'm aware you're your own worst enemy haha.

I do think you will miss out on top four now. Arsenal look in the box seat.

If Spurs beat Arsenal they're a good chance. Not sure the Liverpool result changes much. If anything, it's an extra point than they'd expect to have at this stage.

This is hilarious. I wonder which poster has been banging on about how crap Arterta is all season and how Arsenal arent very good.
They’re not.

Doesn’t mean any other club fighting for the same position is either. Or have you missed the comments about it being a cripple fight, or Bradbury last page? And doesn’t change that for 90% of our time under Conte we’ve been lower on the table.

4th would be nice but ultimately pointless for both clubs. We aren’t catching the sportwashers, even with CL money. Such a corrupt pursuit.

Male faith wasn’t directed at you btw. Just the board’s bottom feeder.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
They’re not.

Doesn’t mean any other club fighting for the same position is either. Or have you missed the comments about it being a cripple fight, or Bradbury last page? And doesn’t change that for 90% of our time under Conte we’ve been lower on the table.

4th would be nice but ultimately pointless for both clubs. We aren’t catching the sportwashers, even with CL money. Such a corrupt pursuit.

Male faith wasn’t directed at you btw. Just the board’s bottom feeder.
We're not terrible, and to say we aren't "very good" is unfair IMO.

We definitely lack consistency but we aren't a Norwich, Man United, Watford bad etc.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Wonder how much Zidane will go on about it now.
Doubt it will ever stop. The weird thing about that season is that Leicester weren't going to lose it from there anyway, they were 8 clear even if we won they would have been 5 clear with 2 games left.
The worst collapse that season was on the final day losing 5-1 to a relegated Newcastle to go behind Arsenal

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Doubt it will ever stop. The weird thing about that season is that Leicester weren't going to lose it from there anyway, they were 8 clear even if we won they would have been 5 clear with 2 games left.
The worst collapse that season was on the final day losing 5-1 to a relegated Newcastle to go behind Arsenal
No, I meant MD36 this season potentially derailing Liverpool.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
No, I meant MD36 this season potentially derailing Liverpool.
Derailing? We werent in pole position anyways, depending on how the rest of the season go that draw might not matter at all. All City ever had to do was win out so even if we had of won out, we would still have finished second.

Anyways I always laugh when people look back and say oh if we hadnt have drawn with Brentford or that loss against West Ham etc etc... yeah every team can say that. Damn if we'd just won every league game 12-0 we'd be champions.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Thatll Do It GIF by Fargo

Back