The Race formerly to 60k, 70k, 80k.... 100k?

Who will reach the magical 60k post milestone first?

• LukeParkerNo1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miggs

• SM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For those unaware, there is obviously a secret race happening between The King! & one of his (dis) loyal subjects LukeParkerno1.

Screenshot_20161204-124930.jpg

Personally, I'm on the fence on this one... I was hoping miggs might have made inroads into (at least) the 50k post barrier... But alas, the mighty Miggsenator hasn't been able to drag himself into the race.

For the winner go the spoils so I'm wondering if the board should celebrate the 60k post winner with some kind of celebration? Any ideas?

Maybe we all go onto other boards and post "for he's a jolly good fellow" tagging the winner?

Maybe a nice little icon under their name declaring them the ultimate Swans BF warrior?

Maybe we all put them on our blocked list & see how the board functions?

I don't know. What I do know is the race is on & I'm sure these 2 competative beasts are frothing at the thought of driving their opponent into the dirt & coming out the triumphant victor.

Why would you start this thread, as if either of them needed any encouragement :p

Haha. How u feelin today? Big day yesterday?

(Just tryin to help the post count)

Let's just say the hangover wasn't pretty!

Although dripping a decent amount on Perfect Reglection at Ascot was much worse and Pike was woeful!

Cricket this afternoon though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's just say the hangover wasn't pretty!

Although dripping a decent amount on Perfect Reglection at Ascot was much worse and Pike was woeful!

Cricket this afternoon though
Sid Ruckle got me on Pike too.... *shakes head* haha

Back