The Race formerly to 60k, 70k, 80k.... 100k?

Who will reach the magical 60k post milestone first?

• LukeParkerNo1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miggs

• SM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll have to go to one of the others for that, I won't be in the country for the award presentation sadly
A holiday?! What's that? Is that like the forced 2 weeks off over xmas/new years where I realise my life isn't as complete or fulfilled as everyone elses thus stuffing myself with enough food & booze to completely obliterate the previous 12 months weight loss & throw me back into a deep dark depressed post Xmas/Newyears haze that will take another 11 & 1/2 months to get over (before doing it again).... Like that kinda holiday?

A holiday?! What's that? Is that like the forced 2 weeks off over xmas/new years where I realise my life isn't as complete or fulfilled as everyone elses thus stuffing myself with enough food & booze to completely obliterate the previous 12 months weight loss & throw me back into a deep dark depressed post Xmas/Newyears haze that will take another 11 & 1/2 months to get over (before doing it again).... Like that kinda holiday?

Relocating overseas for work actually

Last edited:
Yeah will be good to have a change of environment, it's just for 6 months
Yeah, definately mate. What do they say? A change is as good as a holiday. Can I ask whereabouts?

After the craziness the last 6-9months for me I've been contemplating a change of scenery lately too... but I'm just too invested in seeing the current firm through to the light at the end of the never ending tunnel haha. It actually takes some guts to pack up & make a change like that too so congrats on taking the opportunity. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a thread dedicated entirely to increasing one's post count?

200.gif

Back