The Race formerly to 60k, 70k, 80k.... 100k?

Who will reach the magical 60k post milestone first?

• LukeParkerNo1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miggs

• SM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The King is like Hilary Clinton, thinking they have won before the final siren has gone!

wooah I didnt declare victory

Got the Goodes is fox news reporting my victory months out from polling day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold on. Is this the race to 58k

2108 dont you mean?

did we just learn got the goodes cant count?

Apparently but I'm not sure

wooah I didnt declare victory

Got the Goodes is fox news reporting my victory months out from polling day

Got the goodes has gone to the bank to see where that 2 million he thought was in his account went

Whoa whoa whoa.... I just forgot to clarify that was TODAYS target. Merely the battle... The war rages on to the death.

Jeez, you guys are way too on the ball today!

And fwiw, I let the calculator & excel do my counting for me usually however know my way around a set of numbers if push comes to calculate.
Isn't counting your profession GTG or am I confusing you with someone else?

Whoa whoa whoa.... I just forgot to clarify that was TODAYS target. Merely the battle... The war rages on to the death.

Jeez, you guys are way too on the ball today!

Well it's halfway to TGIF so its a good day!

Isn't counting your profession GTG or am I confusing you with someone else?
Haha, I did say I know my way around a set of numbers... But these days a lot of things are automated with checks & balances to confirm the accuracy of the figures. I have my trusty calculator on hand.

In all honesty I skipped my yr 12 maths exam to go play guitar but have a bachelor of commerce, a bachelor of applied finance & am now a Chartered Accountant. So I guess it proves you don't need to be a numbers wizz to be a great Accountant (well I hope my clients think I am anyway).

Alot of Accounting is managing relationships, being empathetic, looking at the big picture & solving problems - much more-so than the more simple data entry, filing tax forms etc that we're traditionally known for. A good accountant will almost be your CFO, managing the finance side of your entity/life for you & guiding you down a path of financial health & prosperity (or whatever your goals are).

Haha, I did say I know my way around a set of numbers... But these days a lot of things are automated with checks & balances to confirm the accuracy of the figures. I have my trusty calculator on hand.

In all honesty I skipped my yr 12 maths exam to go play guitar but have a bachelor of commerce, a bachelor of applied finance & am now a Chartered Accountant. So I guess it proves you don't need to be a numbers wizz to be a great Accountant (well I hope my clients think I am anyway).

Alot of Accounting is managing relationships, being empathetic, looking at the big picture & solving problems - much more-so than the more simple data entry, filing tax forms etc that we're traditionally known for. A good accountant will almost be your CFO, managing the finance side of your entity/life for you & guiding you down a path of financial health & prosperity (or whatever your goals are).
caesar88 is that you

Back