Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add some to mushrooms and bacon 😍😍

I add it to mushroom sauce when i make it.
I used to like Oysters Kilpatrick until i decided i liked the Kilpatrick ( Bacon and Worcesershire sauce ) more than the oysters.

Also if we have the packet "Alfredo Noodles " as a side dish mine gets either a good dash of Worcestershire, or Franks , depending on the mood.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
I add it to mushroom sauce when i make it.
I used to like Oysters Kilpatrick until i decided i liked the Kilpatrick ( Bacon and Worcesershire sauce ) more than the oysters.

Also if we have the packet "Alfredo Noodles " as a side dish mine gets either a good dash of Worcestershire, or Franks , depending on the mood.
Love oysters kilpatrick, in fact I seem to love the any way except natural where they just taste of the sea to me.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Love oysters kilpatrick, in fact I seem to love the any way except natural where they just taste of the sea to me.
Oysters with salmon roe, lime juice, pepper and salt. Mmmmm ......

oyster-with-ikura.jpg

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Oysters with salmon roe, lime juice, pepper and salt. Mmmmm ......

oyster-with-ikura.jpg
The lime makes all the difference it’s just natural I’m kind of yeah whatever. I worked with a guy whose sister and brother in law had an oyster lease of sydney rocks, we’d get sacks sent down and divi them up 😍😍. I’ve been a free diver for 50 plus years and we have some impressive angasi oysters here which now have artificial reefs to re establish them in the bay.

The lime makes all the difference it’s just natural I’m kind of yeah whatever. I worked with a guy whose sister and brother in law had an oyster lease of sydney rocks, we’d get sacks sent down and divi them up 😍😍. I’ve been a free diver for 50 plus years and we have some impressive angasi oysters here which now have artificial reefs to re establish them in the bay.

I think there are still places near Lakes Entrance where you can get a full bag of Muscles if you don't use air.
Those used to boil up in vinegar water very nicely.

Used to use SCUBA and do a drift in Port Phillip Bay off Rye, and grab a couple of 100 Scallops each.

Abalone was always the one i just couldn't find a good way to eat.
You can take a couple, but in the end we didn't bother.

I'm thinking that if you cut it up finely, then belted it with a hammer , then boiled it into a chowder , it might be OK.

Was kind of disgusting seeing the huge amount of "shiny rock " near Cliffy Island , where Abalone had been until poachers got it.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
I think there are still places near Lakes Entrance where you can get a full bag of Muscles if you don't use air.
Those used to boil up in vinegar water very nicely.

Used to use SCUBA and do a drift in Port Phillip Bay off Rye, and grab a couple of 100 Scallops each.
Yes limit is still 100 but I’m a free diver just on breath. Had a coach when I was a swimmer at the old Olympic pool who wouldn’t let you get out of the pool without swimming 50 metres underwater to finish. Makes sense when you think how many races are won in oxygen debt. Well you’ll know what an amazing world it is down there, just incredible in some places.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Abalone was always the one i just couldn't find a good way to eat.
You can take a couple, but in the end we didn't bother.

I'm thinking that if you cut it up finely, then belted it with a hammer , then boiled it into a chowder , it might be OK.

Was kind of disgusting seeing the huge amount of "shiny rock " near Cliffy Island , where Abalone had been until poachers got it.
Very healthy these days, i Could have bought a boat and licence back in the day for $20,000, incredible when you look at prices these days.

Yes limit is still 100 but I’m a free diver just on breath. Had a coach when I was a swimmer at the old Olympic pool who wouldn’t let you get out of the pool without swimming 50 metres underwater to finish. Makes sense when you think how many races are won in oxygen debt. Well you’ll know what an amazing world it is down there, just incredible in some places.
I think i made 50m in a pool just once in my life. Lots of hyperventilating first.
I liked scuba, but i liked just snorkling a lot too. Its great at places like the Barrier reef where its not so deep if hold your breath reasonably well.
A friend and i spent half a day snorkeling in around Pyramid rock at Phillip island one day. With the scuba its a heavy trek in, and you really just get your hour or so.

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
😂😂😂😂
I have just stumbled across two examples of 21st century buzzwords that tickled this old dog’s sense of humour.

Onboarding.

Means employing someone.

Offboarding.

Means sacking someone.

Love it.

Up there with ScoMo’s rebranding of the Howard Springs Quarantine Camp in the NT as “The Centre for National Resilience”
A crime against the English language for which he will never be forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂😂😂😂
I have just stumbled across two examples of 21st century buzzwords that tickled this old dog’s sense of humour.

Onboarding.

Means employing someone.

Offboarding.

Means sacking someone.

Love it.

Up there with ScoMo’s rebranding of the Howard Springs Quarantine Camp in the NT as “The Centre for National Resilience”

Passenger liner CEO's would need to be very careful when giving directions to older managers.
"Arrrghh, the CEO say's you're to be offboarded, so out on that plank with ye".

I guess its the "People Officer" who has to break it to them when they are offboarded.

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Passenger liner CEO's would need to be very careful when giving directions to older managers.
"Arrrghh, the CEO say's you're to be offboarded, so out on that plank with ye".

I guess its the "People Officer" who has to break it to them when they are offboarded.
I like that you wrote that in “pirate”.

😂😂😂😂

Onboarding.

Means employing someone.

Offboarding.

Means sacking someone.

Love it.

Nearly as bad as Body of work and Production ;)

A bit slow moving for me.

Watchable, but a tad flat.

His box of semi-preserved penises a glaring omission.
I thought it was good and they did a stellar job of recreating the look of his apartment and the trial, if you've seen the actual trial they took the script from that word for word. Characters clothing all spot on, and he played Dahmer and his Milwaukee twang accent to a tee.

You are right though. Not a single scene of him skull f*cking one of the rotting corpses or opening up a rib-cage to pull out and subsequently grill and eat the heart. Also started to become frustrated and angry that they made it all about the victims at the end. I mean, seriously? We all know who the hero was in this film and it was the vigilante white man ridding the streets of black homosexuals.

After he got his skull bashed into a pulp in the jail, I think God would've favoured him highly.

Dard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
I thought it was good and they did a stellar job of recreating the look of his apartment and the trial, if you've seen the actual trial they took the script from that word for word. Characters clothing all spot on, and he played Dahmer and his Milwaukee twang accent to a tee.

You are right though. Not a single scene of him skull f*cking one of the rotting corpses or opening up a rib-cage to pull out and subsequently grill and eat the heart. Also started to become frustrated and angry that they made it all about the victims at the end. I mean, seriously? We all know who the hero was in this film and it was the vigilante white man ridding the streets of black homosexuals.

After he got his skull bashed into a pulp in the jail, I think God would've favoured him highly.
Yeah I enjoyed his portrayal, definitely the most spot-on of the many renditions.

Anyway, off to listen to my whale-songs tape x

Yeah I enjoyed his portrayal, definitely the most spot-on of the many renditions.

Exorcist for me. Speak tomorrow xx

I'm coming to Perth for new years. Perhaps we can listen together and take photos??

Ok I'm really going now hehe ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back