Status
Not open for further replies.
MUFKilda

Sorry to hear about your dad mate
Stay strong and we ALL, are always here to talk to you if needed
You're one of us now and have been for a long time

Homer Simpson Hug GIF

Some good fights on today

Rozenstruik, Rosas Jr (youngest ever UFC fighter), Bryce Mitchell, Till, Pimblett and Ankalaev coming off 8 straight wins.
I can't stand violence, George, and I really have no time for grown men (and now women) trying to knock each other unconscious. As a kid I loved boxing, but it sickens me now.

"Give me love, give me peace on earth"

I can't stand violence, George, and I really have no time for grown men (and now women) trying to knock each other unconscious. As a kid I loved boxing, but it sickens me now.

"Give me love, give me peace on earth"

Don't have to watch it if you don't like it mate! :) My post was directed to those who follow the sport, no problems at all if you don't.

Rozenstruik quick bit of business - blink and you would've missed it. Rosas Jr is going to be a problem, kids only 18! Crazy potential. Jay Perrin, his opponent, is 29 just to give some context. Crazy stuff.

Main card about to start - Pimblett and Till the main draws but looking forward to Bryce Mitchell beating Topuria to a pulp - guy has been talking so much s**t in the lead up.

Till with probably the biggest fight of his career coming up. If he wins he continues his climb back to the upper rankings of the division but if he loses then winning a title is probably never going to happen for him. He's at a critical point in his career right now.

My down under friends, I hope you will excuse the following post, but it's very important to me:

I want to say the most loving of goodbyes to my dad Michael who passed away unexpectedly Monday 28 November 2022, following an operation.

Thank you, dad, for setting an example of how to be a man. Thank you for teaching me that the most important thing in our lives is people, not money or possessions. Thank you for being my biggest champion, my strongest support and my dearest friend. Thank you for your limitless capacity to love your children and grandchildren. Thank you for your ethics and beliefs, your humanity, your gentleness and compassion. You were the greatest man I will ever know.

You bought me my first child's season ticket at Old Trafford in 1989, and we've been going together since. No game in the future will ever be as enjoyable.

Sleep well old friend. If there is something beyond ourselves, you are back with mum. I am proud to carry your name. I love you xx

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and in the hour of our death, Amen.
I feel for you mate and fear i will be going through the same thing soon , my dad is 90 in a home and has contracted Covid , he looked like death warmed up yesterday , i doubt he hangs on much longer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn Till...

Hard to see him ever return to a title shot now. Struggled badly against a guy outside the top 10, beaten up badly in R1 and finished at the end.

Tuned into the UFC event, don't watch much anymore, surprised to see Vanessa Hanson and Britney Palmer still reminding us what round it is. Is Arianny still around?
She is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back