Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dard Ball Get when is your next fight? You looked great out there the other day

Yawkey way

Brilliant this is getting like that scene from fight club, if you could fight anyone who would you fight. I’d like to see some musicians fight each other. Maybe likkle man could call out Bono, another six months of lockdowns and covid and we’ll be there.

I was watching streetbeefs again this guy vandal who can’t throw a punch of any kind and gets his butt kicked it’s so funny. I looked him up and he’s on quite a few, anyway he’s fighting for some title and his record is 26 - 6 so I assume he’s had some training. Well no he hasn’t as you’ll see which means he’s managed to beat 26 guys without being able to throw a punch 😳.

oh and we’ll done Dard ball get.

Last edited:

Never felt one an earthquake that big before.

Thought my roof was going to collapse!
I live near a train line and sometimes when the cargo ones go past the light fixture in my room shakes a little (tiny) so initially I thought it was that but then it got louder and louder and then I was worried the ceiling would collapse so I went out onto the balcony to at least not be under anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"An earth tremor has been felt across Australia's south-east coast, including Melbourne, regional Victoria, Canberra and New South Wales.

Geoscience Australia says a magnitude-6.0 earthquake was detected around Mansfield in Victoria's north-east.

More to come."

Saying 6 in Melbourne, we had some when I was in primary school but that’s the biggest I’ve ever seen here in Melbourne. I actually got everyone outside, it had the house rocking and shaking and went for quite a while.

Saying 6 in Melbourne, we had some when I was in primary school but that’s the biggest I’ve ever seen here in Melbourne. I actually got everyone outside, it had the house rocking and shaking and went for quite a while.
I remember one years ago but this went for much longer and much stronger. Can't imagine what people living in countries that have them often must experience.

Thought this was interesting, happened yesterday.

"Strong mag. 6.0 earthquake - South Pacific Ocean, New Zealand, on Tuesday, Sep 21, 2021 6:08 am (GMT +12) - 1 day 6 hours ago"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back