Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really wanted to see the Jeep add where ....

"You bought a Jeep, stupid bitch , i was going to get a Tesla. Your Jeep is already worth 20K less than what you paid, and look the door doesn't even fit properly. That's it we're through "

I really wanted to see the Jeep add where ....

"You bought a Jeep, stupid bitch , i was going to get a Tesla. Your Jeep is already worth 20K less than what you paid, and look the door doesn't even fit properly. That's it we're through "

Tesla doors don’t fit properly either 😂, and they run on the blood of Kongolese children

I can do it from here;
The widest soled irons we can find, seniors flex with a quarter inch off, 5 papers under the grips for those arthritic hands 😎

As one with arthritic hands and sucking at golf, you are aware that we are kings of holding something and letting it fly yes? Not very hard to direct it at snippety people instead of away mind you... still got my mid life crises ahead of me to make it intentional.

Very nice. One of the best looking game improvement irons of all time imo

Have the mizunos mp18sc great club
sam winchester yawn GIF

Getting in before the peanuts come back to attempt to sledge golf.
Men of zero class or ability they are - you have good taste MM x
Sorry Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

Imagine being a grown man and having the nerve to call yourself an athlete because you drive from one hill to the next and then hit a ball with a stick a few times every 4 hours, lmao.

C’mon Cursing, surely you’re a lover of Vijay “The Big Fijian” Singh?
An all-timer, and a Fijian athlete who isn’t a bum sniffer! 😎
None of us locals could afford club membership back at home. My varsity mates and I made a fist of it. Park up alongside the 12th at the crack of dawn, play 4 holes, then jump from the 15th to the 10th and play back out to the 12th and jump back in the car to avoid green fees. No gloves, no bags, no flags. Grasping a 3 wood, 4 iron, pitching wedge and putter and jogging from shot to shot before the golf police got us. If you lost your ball you were done for the day, had to give up your clubs and got put on search and rescue duty hunting along the mangrove mud patches for balls that have been left behind from the previous day. Pretty sure from a distance we looked like pygmy hunters combing the serengetti with a fistful of arrows. I had a mate who putted with his 1 iron for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of us locals could afford club membership back at home. My varsity mates and I made a fist of it. Park up alongside the 12th at the crack of dawn, play 4 holes, then jump from the 15th to the 10th and play back out to the 12th and jump back in the car to avoid green fees. No gloves, no bags, no flags. Grasping a 3 wood, 4 iron, pitching wedge and putter and jogging from shot to shot before the golf police got us. If you lost your ball you were done for the day, had to give up your clubs and got put on search and rescue duty hunting along the mangrove mud patches for balls that have been left behind from the previous day. Pretty sure from a distance we looked like pygmy hunters combing the serengetti with a fistful of arrows. I had a mate who putted with his 1 iron for years.
Love that!

Well it didn’t take them long

You know the type, most likely driving around in their car by themselves wearing a face mask 😷 real simple folk

Imagine being a grown man and having the nerve to call yourself an athlete because you drive from one hill to the next and then hit a ball with a stick a few times every 4 hours, lmao.

Looks like the sort of sport both you boys could sink yourselves into 😉

TaxLGDj.gif

As one with arthritic hands and sucking at golf, you are aware that we are kings of holding something and letting it fly yes? Not very hard to direct it at snippety people instead of away mind you... still got my mid life crises ahead of me to make it intentional.
try eating a lot of chillis for your arthritis supposedly works

I heard from a guy that owned a chilli business says it cured his.

View attachment 1599598
I've got too many of them, my plants all fruited at once. Can't give them away nobody wants them. I'll have to eat them all myself🥵🥵🥵

I'd try them as a cure even if it didn't work.

I heard from a guy that owned a chilli business says it cured his.

View attachment 1599598
I've got too many of them, my plants all fruited at once. Can't give them away nobody wants them. I'll have to eat them all myself🥵🥵🥵

Ferment them, pretty easy and then you have light tasty chilli sauce for months.

try eating a lot of chillis for your arthritis supposedly works

Name it, tried it, drew the line at gold subs as if there's a side effect I usually tick that box and not worth those risks to moi.

Chili is just tasty, but I also subscribed to the "yay Sri lankan and Indian cuisine" with turmeric which also helps as anti inflam spices and yummy in curries, dry rubs and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back