Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name it, tried it, drew the line at gold subs as if there's a side effect I usually tick that box and not worth those risks to moi.

Chili is just tasty, but I also subscribed to the "yay Sri lankan and Indian cuisine" with turmeric which also helps as anti inflam spices and yummy in curries, dry rubs and things.
Cinnamon + turmeric works well in any one-pots you're throwing together. Especially if capsaicin doesn't 'flow through' comfortably or you're otherwise sensitive to nightshades.

Don't need much. A teaspoon of each won't kill your flavour all that often if your portions cover a few days.

Try adding both to a good old-fashioned tuna mornay. All the sweetness with zero sugar.

Ferment them, pretty easy and then you have light tasty chilli sauce for months.

Making chilli sauce is easy too. Getting bottles is more hassle than making it.

Anyone heard anything about the rumour of Riewoldt and Kath

Is there an actual rumour or are we going off the renowned journalistic newsbreakers at genius celebs dot com
Which also goes on to write

1675480733141.png

My goodness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that rumor about kath and roo has been doing the rounds for a while now

Wilson slightly robbed i think, that mouthguard s**t is unacceptable

Love Volk but think the sambo twit will get him down and choke

Thought volk may have cut weight to try and be a double champ, but i guess its easier to go in at your walk around weight than cut down
Tough gig, be epic if he pullls out a win

Anyone looking for something to watch give Cunk in Earth a go

Anyone looking for something to watch give Cunk in Earth a go
That's so funny, I watched the first episode last night and been telling everyone to watch it since. Hilarious 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back