Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Mitchell Outsiders GIF

The sookiness is made funnier because that never even happened 😂
The senile mouth-breathers at it again!
Poor Dard, little insecurities and I think I touched a nerve exposing he kokka world view.

Cheer up champion champ champ, don't feel patronised, because we all know you are WAYYYY too smart to be patronised ;)

Quick link a tweet :D:p

I salute you comrade, for it seems the Boomers have lasered in on their target and are out to destroy. You can almost taste the tears through the screen. You've riled them up something shocking, incredible performance.

I salute you comrade, for it seems the Boomers have lasered in on their target and are out to destroy. You can almost taste the tears through the screen. You've riled them up something shocking, incredible performance.
Sorry mate, will reply in full when this segment delivered by Kochie on how breathing too much in one day can lead to heart attacks is finished x

Sorry mate, will reply in full when this segment delivered by Kochie on how breathing too much in one day can lead to heart attacks is finished x
You will never tear us boomers and Kochie apart. We are intimately connected, a bit like us and our Depends pads :D:D:p

Listen to Bart

bart simpson GIF

Anyway I demand respect, I am a multiple property owner with a plethora of investments attracting franking credits.

Can't help it if the younger generations are too lazy to buy a house, would sell you one of mine but how will I get under the table cash flows from AirB&B?

Anyway I demand respect, I am a multiple property owner with a plethora of investments attracting franking credits.

Can't help it if the younger generations are too lazy to buy a house, would sell you one of mine but how will I get under the table cash flows from AirB&B?
Did actually chuckle at this one, we’ve just gotta work on the chuckle-to-post ratio and we’re getting somewhere! 😎

You know when your lady tells you she had a dream and you were horrible in it? She goes into great detail of all the wrong sh*t you did, then looks at you like ... "well.... what do you have to say for yourself?"

I'm very sorry dear that you imagined I was an ar*ehole.... I really don't know how you put up with me

Jesus , you trot out the old Mouth-breathers nearly as much as Gringo bangs on about him old mate Luke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hilarious how many people pipe up in comments sections, on Twitter, etc when international relations is the subject. "Oh China did this" or "Putin that" or whatever. How do these people possibly think they can have any knowledge of what actually happens, as opposed to what the media feeds them? It's all propaganda, mostly because people on one side or another think they personally have something to gain from war.

Maybe try ignoring the bullshit? It's not going to be fun for anyone when one side or another decides they have popular sentiment behind them and declares war.

It's hilarious how many people pipe up in comments sections, on Twitter, etc when international relations is the subject. "Oh China did this" or "Putin that" or whatever. How do these people possibly think they can have any knowledge of what actually happens, as opposed to what the media feeds them? It's all propaganda, mostly because people on one side or another think they personally have something to gain from war.

Maybe try ignoring the bullshit? It's not going to be fun for anyone when one side or another decides they have popular sentiment behind them and declares war.
Same thing happened on SM and here with people literally demanding others to get the vaccine, lol. You're right, people just believe whatever media feeds them no matter the subject and on top of that, people are generally stupid. Ignore it all, do your own objective research and mind your own business :thumbsu:

Too many morons think they have a voice worth listening to because they created an account online.

Same thing happened on SM and here with people literally demanding others to get the vaccine, lol.

Nah disagree, that had direct personal ramifications. The government wasn't going to lift lockdowns until more people were vaccinated, so personally I wanted people vaccinated so we could get back to "normal" life.

You're right, people just believe whatever media feeds them no matter the subject and on top of that, people are generally stupid. Ignore it all, do your own objective research and mind your own business :thumbsu:

Can't do objective research into much. People think because they read something on a blog they're doing "research". That just means you're reading someone else's bullshit rather than the media. Applies to covid as much as to international relations.

Nah disagree, that had direct personal ramifications. The government wasn't going to lift lockdowns until more people were vaccinated, so personally I wanted people vaccinated so we could get back to "normal" life.
I disagree on them not lifting lockdowns lol

Can't do objective research into much. People think because they read something on a blog they're doing "research". That just means you're reading someone else's bullshit rather than the media. Applies to covid as much as to international relations.
Sure you can, if you gather enough objective viewpoints from people of note from both sides you can definitely form a more accurate view. I think you knew I obviously wasn't talking about getting your information from blogs but people that actually are forming their opinions based off of blogs aren't worth listening to - morons, in simpler terms.

We have much more covid deaths now that lockdowns are lifted than before everyone was vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back