Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dard Ball Get I remember you were a Lorna Shore fan have you checked out To The Grave? They're an Aussie deathcore band and their vocalist is up there with Will for brutal noises good to support the local.

Absolutely mental. Aus needed someone to step into Parkway’s place now they’ve gone full marshmallow 😤

Absolutely mental. Aus needed someone to step into Parkway’s place now they’ve gone full marshmallow 😤
Didn't pick you for a scene kid, old chode!

origin.jpg

Worrying stuff

Sure you can, if you gather enough objective viewpoints from people of note from both sides you can definitely form a more accurate view.

No humans have an objective viewpoint on anything! We're all guided by our history and our emotions and our personal circumstances. That's why it's pretty much impossible for us peons to get at "truth" in politics and international affairs.

No humans have an objective viewpoint on anything! We're all guided by our history and our emotions and our personal circumstances. That's why it's pretty much impossible for us peons to get at "truth" in politics and international affairs.
I reckon that's a pretty disappointing outlook. It's not as black and white as you think it is, we should all be doing our best to find the truth, the more bias and subjective viewpoints we can remove, the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that's a pretty disappointing outlook. It's not as black and white as you think it is, we should all be doing our best to find the truth, the more bias and subjective viewpoints we can remove, the better.

Agree, but the internet isn't a machine for doing that - it basically proliferates alternative views which drive more activity depending on how extreme they are

Agree, but the internet isn't a machine for doing that - it basically proliferates alternative views which drive more activity depending on how extreme they are
I agree

well that was a mistake
Asked the wife how her day was, that was 55 minutes ago she hasn't stopped yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back