Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the new and improved Random Discussion thread.
It's the same thing but less infectious.

If you want to debate COVID-19, go here somewhere else (thread closure: here.)

:syringe: Society, Religion and Politics

👮‍♂️ Crime

🔬 Science

:poo: Bay 13

If you came here to talk about chins and jawlines, you're in the right place.

Be good.

Last edited:
0336e4d5728eba5a9c396cf8f24ab108.jpg

Perth has those hotter average maximums in summer , and if for some reason the doctor doesn't come in it can just stay bloody hot all night.
I've never felt the heat hit me going out of the airport in Sydney the way i have in Perth. It is bloody good in a beer garden on a summer night in Fremantle though.

Perth has those hotter average maximums in summer , and if for some reason the doctor doesn't come in it can just stay bloody hot all night.
I've never felt the heat hit me going out of the airport in Sydney the way i have in Perth. It is bloody good in a beer garden on a summer night in Fremantle though.

That atmosphere at Sail and Anchor with the alleyway entertainers that setup is just awesome. Sitting upstairs overlooking watching the entertainment sinking piss as the sun goes down is phenomenal. Plus the massive array of beers they have.
Just an amazing experience.

For all those over 40yo in here, get stuck into boron.

Has been clinically proven to significantly raise testosterone (which declines steadily from the age of about 40), reduce arthritis (by as much as 71%!), and significantly reduce the risk of getting prostate cancer. Also plays a key role in the absorption of minerals like calcium, so can help prevent osteoporosis.

All super-relevant to Aussie males over 40 in particular, but also relevant to post-menopausal women (minus the prostate cancer bit).

And as far as supplements go, you can get it super-cheap (especially if you get it from the US).

That atmosphere at Sail and Anchor with the alleyway entertainers that setup is just awesome. Sitting upstairs overlooking watching the entertainment sinking piss as the sun goes down is phenomenal. Plus the massive array of beers they have.
Just an amazing experience.

Place i worked there had an organised pub crawl through Freo , I only went on one of them.

Every pub had a theme. Like you might have to walk in and drop your pants, or swear every sentence you spoke, or make random 2 stroke engine noises.
Of course the pubs and their regulars didn't have a clue what was going on.

Has been clinically proven to significantly raise testosterone (which declines steadily from the age of about 40), reduce arthritis (by as much as 71%!), and significantly reduce the risk of getting prostate cancer. Also plays a key role in the absorption of minerals like calcium, so can help prevent osteoporosis.

All super-relevant to Aussie males over 40 in particular, but also relevant to post-menopausal women (minus the prostate cancer bit).

And as far as supplements go, you can get it super-cheap (especially if you get it from the US).

I'm going to look into it.
If we were on that other thread i'd ask if it stopped that other thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can get all that at higher percentages for free if you stare at my throbbing pectoralis majors for 3 minutes. The only downside is I will snap you in half if I catch you doing it.

So where's the chin passport on entry rule? You seriously going to let a wobbly legged soy boy like Dard Ball Get post in here? Weak as piss Hubnester
Just be thankful we still let you post cobber, now go get mummy to tuck your shirt in do up your shoelaces and go play in your sandpit for an hour or two. We dont want you wasting your school holidays on your electronics, do we Champion

You can get all that at higher percentages for free if you stare at my throbbing pectoralis majors for 3 minutes. The only downside is I will snap you in half if I catch you doing it.

A meat-head narcissus. Hopefully you are dictating this post to SIRI while dancing your tit muscles to yourself in the mirror.

So where's the chin passport on entry rule? You seriously going to let a wobbly legged soy boy like Dard Ball Get post in here? Weak as piss Hubnester
Passport?
All I usually provide is a nod and a wink and they let me through, if they haven’t fainted upon seeing me.

In other news, how sick is this Harley Hearse my Great Aunt picked out for her funeral today 😂😍

7994837B-95AD-430D-A11E-A8CF787A9FC3.jpeg

Passport?
All I usually provide is a nod and a wink and they let me through, if they haven’t fainted upon seeing me.

In other news, how sick is this Harley Hearse my Great Aunt picked out for her funeral today 😂😍

View attachment 1241080

She must be badass if her funeral is today, and she chose the hearse.

She must be badass if her funeral is today, and she chose the hearse.
Yep, went out on her own terms - type 1 diabetic and just stopped taking her meds, but meant she got to say goodbye to everyone and tell everyone what to do 😂
A colourful lady to say the least. Wicker casket woven with native flowers to go with the Harley 😂😍

Yep, went out on her own terms - type 1 diabetic and just stopped taking her meds, but meant she got to say goodbye to everyone and tell everyone what to do 😂
A colourful lady to say the least. Wicker casket woven with native flowers to go with the Harley 😂😍

That sounds like the way to do it. She sounds like she got sent off the way she wanted to on her terms. Still always hard for the people left behind. Hope you're holding up okay Dard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back