Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Watched 2 episodes last night and did not stop laughing
Humans making tools with their hind legs and someone thought so hard their head exploded 😂

She's brilliant at playing the part, hard to see how the people she interviews still try and answer seriously

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Oh look, from the kokka's, conspiracies everywhere.
Must be true there is a twitter link
IMG-616445ee817f97d72a1d21f2a297fbd6-V.jpg

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Took him 5 days to remember what the word for balloon was
Senile old puppet

Ease up on him, he called the air force as soon as he woke up after his nap, and walked down the hall and emptied his bladder, then "now what was i doing " he had to go to his study, then he had to remember where he wrote the special hotline number.

Seriously scattered over 11 Km. A balloon. Did they really have to use their most impressive fighter jet and a million dollar missile?
Surely it would have looked better to international observers, and left the thing a lot more intact , if some old yokel with a rifle ( hell they all have them ) shot it down from his aluminum tinny.

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ease up on him, he called the air force as soon as he woke up after his nap, and walked down the hall and emptied his bladder, then "now what was i doing " he had to go to his study, then he had to remember where he wrote the special hotline number.

Seriously scattered over 11 Km. A balloon. Did they really have to use their most impressive fighter jet and a million dollar missile?
Surely it would have looked better to international observers, and left the thing a lot more intact , if some old yokel with a rifle ( hell they all have them ) shot it down from his aluminum tinny.
Was too high to be shot with anything else, but I don’t understand why they aimed the missile at the electronics rather than simply hitting the balloon so they could properly investigate what it was doing.

Complete failure by Biden. He let the Chinese finish their spy mission before bringing it to the ground. Weak.

Was too high to be shot with anything else, but I don’t understand why they aimed the missile at the electronics rather than simply hitting the balloon so they could properly investigate what it was doing.

Complete failure by Biden. He let the Chinese finish their spy mission before bringing it to the ground. Weak.
Shooting it down over land ran the risk of injury or death on the ground

And let's be honest. The Chinese(and US for that matter) have far better tools to spy floating in space.

Probably a radar guided missile, which would have homed in on the mass.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Would make sense to use sky blue material for the balloon .... at least to make it that little bit less detectable by sight ..... pretty strange story
Unless the sky is grey, then it would stand out like dogs balls. Clear non relective material would be best.
Like what Harry Potter's invisible cloak is made of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back