Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dard Ball Get

Premium Platinum
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
The cringeworthyness of Fallon is immeasurable.

Never before has an arse kisser kissed so hard and for so long

He’s absolutely repugnant.

I want one of his guests to grab him by the ears and scream wtf are you laughing at you idiot

I feel like if that happens the world might be a little bit better for everyone
They’re all sh*t. Kimmell saying he doesn’t care if unvaccinated die, the other cretin dancing with needles.
Bullet between the eyes for all of them.

Worst ever? I think I'd rather watch him than that James Cordon!

Either way those late night talk shows have all gone to the dogs. A bit like footy commentators, the iconic characters like Letterman disappear and are replaced by 2-bit comedians. Craig Ferguson and Conan were amongst the best to ever do it but since them, it's all trash.

I feel like Fallon is the antithesis of Letterman.

The wife and I buy each other mother's and Father's Day presents. She asks what I want, ask for whisky. She says which one and I say anything but Laphroig because I've got 2 bottles already.....comes home with Laphroig because she remembered the name. I'm two big glasses in and it's like Aero bar, good in small doses.

Have you seen the clip of the guy who rolls up on Tucker while he's fishing? Tucker is clearly a pretty nice guy.

There is a fine line between gay guy fashions and rich American preppy. He's probably a bit of paunch off choosing your wallpaper and drapes.

The wife and I buy each other mother's and Father's Day presents. She asks what I want, ask for whisky. She says which one and I say anything but Laphroig because I've got 2 bottles already.....comes home with Laphroig because she remembered the name. I'm two big glasses in and it's like Aero bar, good in small doses.
Get yourself a Lagavulin next time.

Not sure if anyone's a basketball fan here but just booked tickets to go see the US men's team at the FIBA World Cup while I'm in Manila for the weekend. Bucket list type stuff 👍

Fevola talks about how he lost everything through gambling but happily takes money to promote a gambling agency FFS

*ing dead head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fevola talks about how he lost everything through gambling but happily takes money to promote a gambling agency FFS

*ing dead head
Couldn't spell his own name until he was 14, mates mother used to teach him. Unusual operator

My first at 3 weeks old for today's match .How much emotional damage can be caused by enforcing a St Kilda commitment?

At least we got to celebrate his first win against Geelong and during games I definitely feel...calmer.

I'll probably let him support a WA club tbh lol

PS. Not sure if anyone knows this, but its ******* exhausting 😂 not so much time for shitposting on the forum

PXL_20230909_045740734.MP.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back