Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm off Avi. Was made to look an absolute fool against some Muslims on a video from a few years ago. Just sounds like a used car salesman now. Good when he's got time to cut up a video like that one or make stupid people look stupid, but crumbled when he went up against someone smarter than him lol

What a f**ken load of horseshit.
Is this the same AHA that promotes statins, seed oils , plant based diets and says that saturated fats are bad for your health.
I wonder which pharma company funded this one!

Forgot to add. All those Muslims fasting around ramadan. There must be bodies piling up in the streets from all the heart attacks!
Science that relies on food questionares is not worth the paper it is written on!

Yeah I'm off Avi. Was made to look an absolute fool against some Muslims on a video from a few years ago. Just sounds like a used car salesman now. Good when he's got time to cut up a video like that one or make stupid people look stupid, but crumbled when he went up against someone smarter than him lol

Sent one of the kids to his gym to learn martial arts when they were little. He’s one of the dumbest people you will come across.

Sent one of the kids to his gym to learn martial arts when they were little. He’s one of the dumbest people you will come across.
This is what I watched

Guy just crumbles when the person he is talking to isn't an idiot.

Grand Prix has unleashed the bogans, never seen so many in one place in my entire life ffs

We are getting some of the classier ones in too fortunately. Had a model in yesterday. Insanely attractive woman. I could hardly speak she was so pretty.

We are getting some of the classier ones in too fortunately. Had a model in yesterday. Insanely attractive woman. I could hardly speak she was so pretty.
What's your work address 🤠

This is what I watched

Guy just crumbles when the person he is talking to isn't an idiot.

He’s probably classed as a dwarf he’s so short. I’d be scared if I was him. He could ride a chihuahua to work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Prix has unleashed the bogans, never seen so many in one place in my entire life ffs
Really?? You should have gone up to the Gold Coast for the Indy Car......went and had a look once when I happened to be up there for work when the race was on - wow! Some beautiful sites to be seen but it was like Mecca for bogans......

The guy was a moron in his prime, long on ambition and a double helping of rat cunning. Go and have a look at the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings and watch Joe in his prime 🤣🤣 absolute clown.
Been in politics near on 50 years and done absolutely nothing 😂😂

Beg your pardon champ? 🤣
For every attempt to attack his character about that alleged event, none of you actually manage to produce anything to corroborate the story, such as case notes, judgement, or any other means to back up the claim to the story - which I might add changes every time, as shown in the video you've quoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back