Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought the kids a ps5. Just downloaded the afl game. Should I start a thread here to keep you all updated on my progress or does it belong in the open forum?
I want game by game reviews

I want game by game reviews

Ok bro

I'll leave this here til I post in the open forum.... maybe this needs its own sub forum.... hmmmmmm

IMG_6426.jpg

Took the bombers to the cleaners. Gosh they were edgy, but I prevailed. I think the quarter time address by a surprisingly slim Ross Lyon got the Saints on track.
A very strange looking Max King had his way.
I was beginning to question the realism of the game until Jade Gresham took a mark for the Bombers about 40 out on an angle. Instead of lining up for goal he turned away from goal and just kicked it out of bounds on the full. I was like... "holy sh*t!... nailed it!"
Watching the zombies that had overtaken the Saints player's bodies perform the song was particularly pleasing.

Neither. We are watching democracy unravel in the USA
The world as we know it stands balanced on a knife edge. I don’t think you can lay the blame for that at the feet of one side of politics but imo the democrats have brought the US to the edge. It’s actually very depressing as a father and grandfather but if collectively we’re not prepared to fight for our way of life then we won’t have it very long, twas ever thus.

Anyway we have enough problems of our own and 659,000 new additions in the last year is an absolute disaster imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't meme.
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

Waiting for Gringo to pipe up and regale us with a tale of how Ronnie O'Sullivan personally showed him how to play this shot so hard the 8-ball flies out the return tray, hits the wall with mad backspin and swishes the opposite corner pocket.

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and having a relaxing evening. I just want to bring to your attention the plight that Dard Ball Get is facing at the moment. Lets all try and rally around him in these difficult times, but also just a nice reminder to be more caring for one another. This is a great online community and we should all support one another xox

resize

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and having a relaxing evening. I just want to bring to your attention the plight that Dard Ball Get is facing at the moment. Lets all try and rally around him in these difficult times, but also just a nice reminder to be more caring for one another. This is a great online community and we should all support one another xox

resize

Beauty is balls deep.

Hi everyone,

resize
A 1 inch wonder not bad enough he has to run a neck beard and potato-famine grade pasture up top.

Oh, and has snake shoulders. He has a micro for a reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back