Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time we were in the UK there was a lot of racism around. I think there is a bit of push back against the sort of welcoming woke idea that everyone from a minority background has it tough and white privilege is just accepted. The living standards across the board seem to have gone backwards so they don't have capacity to be careful of others feelings. We had a station master guy say he wanted more Aussies coming to England instead of Euros and "darkies". Quite overt.

It looks like a publicity stunt from someone with those kind of views and will result in a a fine and an apology and be forgotten in a year. Definitely would have been a lot more trouble if it was reversed though. The fairness of that depends personal opinion.

I'd have suggested you go see Yussef Dayes too but it's a guy who plays what is pretty much smooth jazz muzak but he's like 1.5 hours of a guy doing reverse slam dunks, 360 dunks, through the legs dunks... so makes it an absolute spectacle. If you want to see instrumental mastery and a chill vibe he's insane. His sax player has a his own grammy award. Going from hardcore metal to smooth jazz sounded like too much of a step though. His time signatures, trick fills and just general proficiency is outstanding.
With the rate of immigration being allowed it won’t be long until whites are a minority. Wonder if sentiments will change then?

All the feminists on my socials are being predictably hypocritical in their double standards sharing shite like this lmao

Travesty if she's not paid as much as Ronaldo tbh. They do the same thing after all!!

With the rate of immigration being allowed it won’t be long until whites are a minority. Wonder if sentiments will change then?

Possibly, I've never been a fan of large scale immigration because the governments love it for perpetual growth economically but won't invest in expanding infrastructure to support the extra numbers. It's a slight of hand.

I think when things are going well economically and services aren't stressed then people are very caring and sharing but as soon as things turn they want scapegoats. Immigrants are easy targets.

White people aren't breeding fast enough to maintain numbers as well so importing people helps pay pensions and taxes for services. It's a tricky one.

Haven't done a womad since Ash Grunwald played so been a few years

What do we think of the Kerr incident?
If I said to a female copper piss of you silly black bitch I think i would be in a bit of trouble
Do we think the sports star excuse will be rolled out with a bit of carrching$ on the side?
Last Womad I went to was the Covid one in a different spot, Midnight Oil rocked the house down that night was awesome concert.
Before that it was the Del a soul one, they were fantastic 😊

Hey Jesuswasacarpenter you should go watch Yussef Dayes on Sunday at womad. Saw him tonight. Absolutely insane drummer. Have a joint and go watch this guy. He’s the best drummer I’ve ever seen.
Cheers Gringo for the suggestion, I will be out harvesting my Industrial Hemp crop this weekend, will put his name on my list of muso's to see...I will however heed your second suggestion and have a joint during harvest time, the SWMS will be fun🤣 maybe I can find his music on the Internet and harvest to the beat🥰

Fighting the last war tbh. Climate change is basically fixed. It's too late and there will be 2-3 degrees of warming, but economically it's all happening regardless of government policy.
I was disappointed when the language changed from mitigation of the problem to its a given let's deal with it.

Anything written in the media should be taken with a hefty pinch of salt. Footy, climate, politics, gig guide...all of it.
Salt Bae GIF
Don't you just want to punch that c ck sucker in the face, he is the most annoying piece of sh1t iv ever seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's reading things in the media, and then there is objective data. No excuse in the modern world to be that ignorant of factual information. Anyway, I'll leave it.
Orrrrrr, I could have just been taking the p!ss because this is a footy forum and 75% of the content is p!sstaking that is unrelated to footy?

Quick Saint Luke ! Someone's being a far right extremist!

Hating Salt whatever isn't political, that's something everyone can get behind.

Orrrrrr, I could have just been taking the p!ss because this is a footy forum and 75% of the content is p!sstaking that is unrelated to footy?

Taking the piss usually involves being funny, not just saying something dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back