Mega Thread The "Random" Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this a Good Seat at Docklands?

Well I thought I get my Ticket for next weeks game vs the Dogs and I got best Avaliable seat and it's at:

Aisle 1 Row F Seat 55 Level 2
Is that a good seat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: footballtube

Dave - a word to the wise - perhaps this and other random comments should be posted in the Random Footy Thoughts thread.

Might be a Good Idea but I though people might want to read it because it could be missed in the Random Footy Thoughts Thread

I can see how that happened- foot,ball,tube :eek:

I've got a sneaking suspicion the I feel sick thread will end in 2girls1cup part 2 revenge of the late night chip packet

I find it weird that there are 82 people reading our forum at 11:30pm on a Friday night. Just seems like a lot.

I find it weird that there are 82 people reading our forum at 11:30pm on a Friday night. Just seems like a lot.
I just feel like screaming at guests telling them to make a frigen account then again, the obsessed banned supporters couldve log off just to see our forum. :rolleyes:

Re: The random "footy" thoughts thread

At least 20 of them would be from the Melbourne papers looking for an idea for tomorrow and the rest, well supporting Collingwood from the closet is the guilty little pleasure of many an oppo supporter.:D

At least 1 on of them is JeffDunne trying to find a troll subject.:p

Re: The random "footy" thoughts thread

I still haven't received any issues of the black&white magazine this year. Surely I shoud have received at least 1 by now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back