Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm making a huge batch of Spag Bog using old stuff from my mother's house.
Cans & bottles years past there best before dates.

Smells good & is bubbling along nicely.

There's only one problem, I haven't turned on the hotplate & I wouldn't say bubbling, it's more fizzing.

Is this a problem?
l would not know, but l would run for it, sounds like rocket fuel

So I'm making a huge batch of Spag Bog using old stuff from my mother's house.
Cans & bottles years past there best before dates.

Smells good & is bubbling along nicely.

There's only one problem, I haven't turned on the hotplate & I wouldn't say bubbling, it's more fizzing.

Is this a problem?
Not sure, but it important to me tell you now you have been one of my favourite posters. Take care :)

Not sure, but it important to me tell you now you have been one of my favourite posters. Take care :)
Gulp, sounds ominous, have been?

She thinks you might hurt yourself cooking.
embarrassed-bunny-is-embarrassed-168839-456-342_large.jpg

You better post throughout the night just to make sure and I will change 'have' to 'are'.
I'm so focussed on Supercoach right now.

Doh!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I might post some info in here that some of you may find interesting.

Many of you will be aware that there was an attempted coup by some rouge elements in the military recently here in Turkey. Investigations have since revealed that many Australians were involved in the coup. Details below.

The coup was a disaster and was over within 6 or 7 hours. Investigations have revealed that the reason for the failure was that it was very poorly planned and executed. Authorities are saying that an Australian citizen by the name of N.Buckley was responsible for this disastrous plan.

Many people here are asking how it was possible that none of the senior officials within the various intelligence organizations or senior police were aware that such a plot was underway. Once again investigations have revealed some very interesting facts. It would seem that many of these senior officials at some stage over the past 12 months had visited a doctor for what were very minor ailments. Yet despite the fact that they were mild ailments and up to a year has passed, none of these individuals have been deemed fit to return to work. Investigations have revealed that an Australian by the name of Daveron was in charge of the rehabilitation of all these individuals.

Almost 250 people lost their lives in the coup attempt. May they all rest in peace. Now I don't want to make light of a sad situation but it could have been far worse. Review of video footage from that night shows that despite firing from very close range, many bullets missed their mark. Investigators are searching for an Australian by the name of T. Cloke who was believed to be in charge of the target training of these soldiers.

Since the coup attempt politicians from all the various parties have been telling us that we have nothing to worry about, that this was just a minor blip and that we will come out of this bigger and stronger and that the future is bright. An investigative journalist has discovered that all these politicians have secured the services of an Australian speech writing company by the name of "McGuire Pert Spin Doctors Inc."

Anyway just thought I would share this with you as I doubt the media in Aust will be reporting it.

Many of you will be aware that there was an attempted coup by some rouge elements in the military recently here in Turkey. Investigations have since revealed that many Australians were involved in the coup. Details below.

The coup was a disaster and was over within 6 or 7 hours. Investigations have revealed that the reason for the failure was that it was very poorly planned and executed. Authorities are saying that an Australian citizen by the name of N.Buckley was responsible for this disastrous plan.

Many people here are asking how it was possible that none of the senior officials within the various intelligence organizations or senior police were aware that such a plot was underway. Once again investigations have revealed some very interesting facts. It would seem that many of these senior officials at some stage over the past 12 months had visited a doctor for what were very minor ailments. Yet despite the fact that they were mild ailments and up to a year has passed, none of these individuals have been deemed fit to return to work. Investigations have revealed that an Australian by the name of Daveron was in charge of the rehabilitation of all these individuals.

Almost 250 people lost their lives in the coup attempt. May they all rest in peace. Now I don't want to make light of a sad situation but it could have been far worse. Review of video footage from that night shows that despite firing from very close range, many bullets missed their mark. Investigators are searching for an Australian by the name of T. Cloke who was believed to be in charge of the target training of these soldiers.

Since the coup attempt politicians from all the various parties have been telling us that we have nothing to worry about, that this was just a minor blip and that we will come out of this bigger and stronger and that the future is bright. An investigative journalist has discovered that all these politicians have secured the services of an Australian speech writing company by the name of "McGuire Pert Spin Doctors Inc."

Anyway just thought I would share this with you as I doubt the media in Aust will be reporting it.
You better hope none of them read this forum or there could be a few lawsuits coming your way:p

Buckley after the coup: "Yeah we went into the coup confident that we could beat them on paper but our intensity & effort wasn't there for the full 6 hours and a few of the soldiers need to really take a step back and question whether they want to be a part of this military or not. The rear guard found themselves lost after a couple of hours as I told them to guard up the free space and set up camp on a couple patches of grass but unfortunately they all found themselves in a panic when they had to take on soldiers in hand to hand combat... It was nothing like the escapades at the MCG where we got away with that tactic once or twice...
Jarryd Blair did well though, his size made him incredibly hard to spot but unfortunately he was found hiding in a wheelie bin watching his highlights video...... Haha just kidding, we all know that doesn't exist. Poor ol' Blairy was the first to be captured and they have been torturing him for hours... All I can hear over the radio is him constantly whispering "I'm a good player... I'm a good player... they say they'll be gentle if I put in effort..." - Ah the poor bugger, looks like I'll have to find someone to replace him. I wonder if Lin Jong is interested in becoming a scapegoat?... Hmmm, Mr Harvey, write that one down. We may have failed to capture Turkey, but there's always Footscray."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back