Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when you told me that you wanna ride the rubber rocket?
Remember when you told me that you want to
Plug my plug into your socket?
But girls like you turn into witches
Girls like you turn into beasts
Girls like you find guys like me and eat our vital organs

Does anyone remember the shop called Port-Power Sports at West Lakes? I got some shoes there and was served by one of the Murray brothers and I was so excited, being about 8 at the time.

Does anyone remember the shop called Port-Power Sports at West Lakes? I got some shoes there and was served by one of the Murray brothers and I was so excited, being about 8 at the time.

I shoplifted a pair of SANFL footy shorts from Hughes & Loveday Sportstore in Adelaide Arcade once simply by sneaking two pairs into the dressing room, putting one pair on under my jeans, and placing the other pair back on the rack upon emerging from the rooms. Hughes, thinking i'd only taken one pair into the dressing room, was none the wiser as i waltzed out of his store wearing my new ill-gotten shorts out of public view.

The Russian's political motives still scare me.
I saw a four part doco on Putin, and I agreed with everything he did except poisoning that Ukranian guy.

I saw a four part doco on Putin, and I agreed with everything he did except poisoning that Ukranian guy.

I had a dream that I read all 39,713 of your posts. I turned into dust and was blown away in the wind before I got through 15,000.

I had a dream that I read all 39,713 of your posts. I turned into dust and was blown away in the wind before I got through 15,000.
Even I haven't read all of my posts. I outsourced 20,000 to a teenager in Korea who posted in between Starcraft marathons.

Even I haven't read all of my posts. I outsourced 20,000 to a teenager in Korea who posted in between Starcraft marathons.

I outsourced 2,000 to some Ukrainian guy, he suddenly stopped posting though. Never found out what happened.

I want to admit when I first joined the board I thought Porthos was a nob. Then I got to understand his humour and now I think we could be friends.

I once said to a friend Josh Mahoney had the best foot pass in the side (at the time lade and Junior were injured)

I want to admit when I first joined the board I thought Porthos was a nob. Then I got to understand his humour and now I think we could be friends.

I once said to a friend Josh Mahoney had the best foot pass in the side (at the time lade and Junior were injured)

I think it's called a kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once said Jaxon Crabb was the next big thing.

I had a poo the other day at work in a busy toilet block and and in the middle of it started laughing when I thought of all the Daniel Boltonesque avatars.

I like to crop dust in supermarkets

When I first joined the board I was a nob. I still am.

You might still be a nob but you know how to spot a mullet. And you dont like Brett Ebert which is a positive
If Brett Ebert grew a mullet, I don't know what I'd do.

I would place the over/under line on when TSW will run for the PAFC board at season 2030.

When we re-enacted The Princess Bride on a school camp, I was cast as the little bald guy that poisons himself. I am still annoyed by how personality-typecast I was.

When we re-enacted The Princess Bride on a school camp, I was cast as the little bald guy that poisons himself. I am still annoyed by how personality-typecast I was.

My girlfriend was always the donkey in the nativity scene. Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back