Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be taking advantage of it.

I feel like if we keep going badly it's only a matter of time before someone blames the guernsey and claims we should go back to the old home guernsey design. The interesting part will be whether they are being ironic or not

That may have actually already happened.

If Collingwood had made a decent offer for Nick Stevens and landed him, would they have won the 2004 premiership?

Had we done the right thing and tapped Scott Thompson up from the get-go, Josh Carr or no Josh Carr (we had heaps of overvalued bait to give Melbourne regardless), would we have won the 2005 flag?

If I hear "how well is (insert 3rd tier crows player) going this year! Port should have gone after him instead of (insert Port hack here)" at work again this year by someone who is being entirely sincere then i'm going to strangle someone to death.

I was considered churlish for living in Sydney yet wanting the Swans to lose both 2005 & 2006 grand finals.

* the Swans.

If I hear "how well is (insert 3rd tier crows player) going this year! Port should have gone after him instead of (insert Port hack here)" at work again this year by someone who is being entirely sincere then i'm going to strangle someone to death.

M...m...M...m...MAN OF STEEEEEEEEEL!

david_mackay_handball_246a.jpg

Jenkins has been the most frustrating one so far. ******* Jenkins can go * himself tbh.

Spotify has enabled me to listen to almost any music in the world, and I am choosing to listen to Bell Biv DeVoe.

Edit: Also I'm not sure why the Howling Bells aren't considered the best Australian-ish band going around right now.

Speaking of music the music played in breaks at home games this year has been pretty good. Better than ******* toxic by Britney Spears.

All I can remember at the moment is Chelsea Dagger but there are a few other good songs as well.

Well done to the marketing team again frankly

Remember the days where the football department was a phenomenon that had everyone nodding their heads and the marketing department made embarrassing gaffe after embarrassing gaffe?

Maybe we should send Peter Rhode over the to the dude that runs our facebook on a fact finding mission

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson Trengove reminds me a lot of Leigh Brown.

Speaking of music the music played in breaks at home games this year has been pretty good. Better than ******* toxic by Britney Spears.

All I can remember at the moment is Chelsea Dagger but there are a few other good songs as well.

Well done to the marketing team again frankly

I'd have loved to been an angry bastard on the wall in the planning meeting circa 2006 when someone floated the notion of a 'funk squad' and having hundreds of little girls waving bits of material around to the same overexposed pop song every week.

I feel like McCarthy probably should be delisted purely so when he's cleaning out his locker he can find his right foot

I think swimming has too many ways to win gold medals, considering each event involves getting from one end of the pool to another without obstacles.

I'd have loved to been an angry bastard on the wall in the planning meeting circa 2006 when someone floated the notion of a 'funk squad' and having hundreds of little girls waving bits of material around to the same overexposed pop song every week.

******* hell they pissed me off. The really effeminate males caused a very thick layer of awkward to descend upon on the entire crowd.

I still prefer the Vodafone Phone over Thunda Power.

Remember the days where the football department was a phenomenon that had everyone nodding their heads and the marketing department made embarrassing gaffe after embarrassing gaffe?

I think swimming has too many ways to win gold medals, considering each event involves getting from one end of the pool to another without obstacles.

Exactly. I mean why isn't there a 100m running backwards event?

Not sure how I'll feel about Matthew Nicholls being a Gold Medallist.

I used to like swimming having lots of gold medals because we won a lot of them.

I want to write a series of subversive children's picture books starring Thunda Power and Uncle Russ the Magpie, who teaches Thunda morals like `Its OK to be arrogant if you cop it back' and `Winning is better than friends'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back