Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to The Winchester, having a pint and waiting for all this to blow over

(I hope it's got a generator)

T6eWSeh.jpg

How can a whole state not have power, when just a big torpedo punt with the wind behind us away, we are all good?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Because of our brain dead state government relying on an electricity source from another state.

Heads must roll.

Because of our brain dead state government relying on an electricity source from another state.

Heads must roll.

Let's get the SA Libs with elder statesman and 25-years in opposition-legend, Bert Lucas, on the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snowtown recorded a gust of 102km ph... 1st time since.snowtown has made the news since bodies in a barrel.
I think someone a few years ago ran down the main road and stabbed some folks? That made the news too.

Anyone else having a Luke 'Warm' Beveridge?

Caveat declared, make mine a Beck's from the outside fridge.

Gonna see if I can't get white boy wasted and post some cutting edge tunes from the 1970's and 1980's.

I love how you guys all got fruchocistic about the source of your power. It wasn't renewables or reliance on interstate generators but the system frequency becoming unstable due to downed lines. That triggered a system shut-down. It really is a s**t happens things.

Anyway, I hope you all pull through. The weather is going to hit over here soon. Hopefully, it is a little less forceful.

Expecting POWER FAILURE as a headline tomorrow with a picture of the boys.

Anyone else having a Luke 'Warm' Beveridge?

Caveat declared, make mine a Beck's from the outside fridge.

Gonna see if I can't get white boy wasted and post some cutting edge tunes from the 1970's and 1980's.
Be sure to get all deep and philosophical.

Happy Valley

Ha. That's where I'd be if my mate hadn't come down with man flu. Seems it's coming back a few places. I'm at Welland. Nothing here yet but as long as the mobile network stays on I'm fine. Power outages are somewhat common during storm season in SEQ where I'm from but don't normally last more than a couple of hours. The entire state for what we were told could be 12 hours is pretty crazy though.

I love how you guys all got fruchocistic about the source of your power. It wasn't renewables or reliance on interstate generators but the system frequency becoming unstable due to downed lines. That triggered a system shut-down. It really is a s**t happens things.

Anyway, I hope you all pull through. The weather is going to hit over here soon. Hopefully, it is a little less forceful.

Here he is old mate MrMeaner thinks he owns the legal profesion and now knosw everything about electrify so arrogant

*just having a trial run*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back