Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the intricacies of the english language for a sec, i'm not a grammar nazi but there is one thing that pisses me off... people who use the word "loose" instead of "lose"

Gather 'round kiddies, i have a simple story to help you remember - "Your anushole is about to be loose because i'm about to lose it and put my foot up it if you keep using loose instead of lose"

Dear god. I thought remaking Ghostbusters and Ben-Hur was bad. I've just seen The Magnificent Seven re-make advertised and realised that, yes, things can plunge to a lower depth. Yul Brunner, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, James Coburn, Eli Wallach and Robert Vaughn. This is going to tread the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street territory for why? Just why?

Since they remade ghostbusters with an all female cast why cant they remake brokeback mountain with an all female cast?

Le Cornu to close?? Surely not? It was pretty much my first memory of Adelaide as ten pound poms in the seventies. I'm sure that when my father passed away recently there was still some of that furniture in his house :'(

And then Ken tells TSW about Butch :( Not a happy day

in before its Melissa McCarthy and Reese Witherspoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in before its Melissa McCarthy and Reese Witherspoon

And it wouldn't be a Hollywood movie these days without Jonah Hill making an appearance for no reason whatsoever.

Inb4 Wild Things remake with Jonah Hill as Neve's character and Seth Rogen as Denise's complete with blue swimsuit onesie. :eek:

I love Elder scrolls but hated Fallout.

I tried Fallout 4 for the first time about a week ago.

My my I have been such a fool.

images

I played like 6 hours of 4 and it was lame. New Vegas is the GOAT.
Really?

I love 4. But I will give New Vegas a crack based on your recommendation.

In 4 the skill tree synchs so well with whatever build you go I loved that.

Really?

I love 4. But I will give New Vegas a crack based on your recommendation.

In 4 the skill tree synchs so well with whatever build you go I loved that.
I just found the dialogue impressively bad and the choices within dialogue pretty limited. Gameplay seemed fun enough but it should be an RPG first and a shooter second.

I just found the dialogue impressively bad and the choices within dialogue pretty limited. Gameplay seemed fun enough but it should be an RPG first and a shooter second.
Did you get through the main story though I am about half way through and its good so far.

Even the side quest faction stories are a nice touch. I am highly specced into charisma so I am just making caps talking to people its fun.

The settlement creation is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back