Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a Bay regular across 2011 - 2013.

Bad times, and that was the golden era. D_one, Toots (rip), Jumbo, Dyertribe, gopower, probably a few others I'm forgetting.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Parenting as social satire. Brilliant. And people say the human race has stopped evolving.
When I was the same age as these kids my parents were taking me to church, having my mind violated, and sending me off to a religious based boys club, putting me in peril of a pedophile ring.:eek:

Parenting as social satire. Brilliant. And people say the human race has stopped evolving.
When I was the same age as these kids my parents were taking me to church, having my mind violated, and sending me off to a religious based boys club, putting me in peril of a pedophile ring.:eek:
The good old days. This generation has NFI!!! World's gone to s**t!!

..having my mind violated, and sending me off to a religious based boys club, putting me in peril of a pedophile ring.:eek:

Sounds like having your mind violated might have potentially been the best thing to happen in your glory hole days.

I swear i just saw Westhoff down Moana Beach in a crows cap. o_O

I'm Port Brillance.

His user name summed up his brillance.

When it was pointed out to him there may have been a spelling issue he pulled up his nudie jeans by his gucci belt and said "what of it?"

Legend.

Can't remember the signing/re-signing but it was a simple "my dick just exploded"

I chortled for quite some time.

Think that was posted in the gameday thread vs Essendon, 2011? When Butcher took his hanger?

I swear I'm not on the autistic scale. Why do I remember this s**t?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His user name summed up his brillance.

When it was pointed out to him there may have been a spelling issue he pulled up his nudie jeans by his gucci belt and said "what of it?"

Legend.
Was that the white gucci belt?

The Smaller Warrior stirring some srs s**t.

I'd be pissed too if Connor pulled that s**t with me. Nearly got himself voted off.

Nick was very lucky to survive. Seems to be the one that had helped yellow avoid tribal council - reckon they'll be as dismal as red had been and blue will cruise.

Anyone playing the new Deus Ex?
I've been smashing it. I love it.
I had a few lil niggles with it, but nothing that's stop me from playing, and the worst things have been patched already.

I've spent most of my time exploring the Hub world of Prague, and I'm still finding stuff.

I've never watched survivor but that was a crazy episode. I'll be interested to see how TSM gets through the next elim. The chicks will latch on to the new yellow bloke.

I'd be pissed too if Connor pulled that s**t with me. Nearly got himself voted off.

Nick was very lucky to survive. Seems to be the one that had helped yellow avoid tribal council - reckon they'll be as dismal as red had been and blue will cruise.
I was actually thinking the opposite, Sam should be a big addition for yellow.

Think the show is being done really well; enjoy Lapaglia's hosting.

I was actually thinking the opposite, Sam should be a big addition for yellow.

Think the show is being done really well; enjoy Lapaglia's hosting.

I was thinking from the planning and puzzle solving side of things. Sam will certainly be a big boost in the physical tasks. Crazy episode. Enjoyed watching blue self destruct and I think yellow enjoyed it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back