Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to put any positive energy i have left into this club i love. I apologise so much to Locky for any baģging ive done. Theres times you need to pull head in. I always smash my club and always skeptical about anything. The CLUB. IS BIGGER.

Let me know after you watch how you went
Why'd you do it, you bastard!! :p

Yeah, that was f**king brutal, but I guess that stuff doesn't affect me as badly as it does some others.
Against my mate's suggestion, I was chowing down, and it really didn't bother me. I don't know what that says about me.:$
Well, maybe Glenn's eye got to me a bit.

I'm just sad/pissed about Glenn. :(

Should be an interesting season ahead.

I'm not going to leave because of it, but I'm extremely disappointed to see PB given yet another chance.

If the mods think it's for the best then so be it, but I think the negatives far outweigh the positives here.

I'm not going to leave because of it, but I'm extremely disappointed to see PB given yet another chance.

If the mods think it's for the best then so be it, but I think the negatives far outweigh the positives here.
I apologise. Lived it. My words dont reflect who i am. Sorry if youre out. This board is bigger than me.

Fair enough. Ill go away mate if i affect your online life. Thats ok. Just seeing dingle pop up.

I hope mumma cooks you a nice soothing dish. Get tucked into bed. Love you.

You're young. Deal with what you have to. When life throws s**t at you. Then judge others less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty out of loop on this one, but I will point out that the name Changaneen is kind of racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back