Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean you're meant to live large in the virtual world. Power trackpants all the way.

Yeah, I mean you're meant to live large in the virtual world. Power trackpants all the way.

Instead of allowing custom decals on your car, they should also allow for custom clothing. Grey trackpants with power logo and a cam o'shea picture embossed on the crotch.

Without getting too "edgie" I gotta say 70s & 80s horror is the bomb! grainy film, big hair, cheesey soundtracks, atmosphere u name it.

*Not having a bunch of teens on cell phones every ten seconds works for it too.

Silent night deadly night two. * it makes me laugh.

Anyone have internet atm? my net dropped out about 20 minutes ago. I have rebooted my router twice now and nothing.

Edit... it's back now, i can now no longer have to trawl my hard drive for my pronz like a luddite. :D

Last edited:
Speaking of which - new poll out today saying that Trump is leading by 2 in Florida, after Clinton has been ahead since the candidates were decided.

The software on the work computers is called ISIS, for in store information system. It has been this since forever.

I just noticed it is now just SIS, or store information system. I wonder why they changed it?
A mate of mine is property manager for a university and one of the building companies they used was called ISIS. The university made it a stipulation that the company could not display their name or logo anywhere on campus. The company eventually changed their name.

Even Nobel prize winner Bob Dylan was into ISIS;

Isis was an Egyptian goddess.

Speaking of which - new poll out today saying that Trump is leading by 2 in Florida, after Clinton has been ahead since the candidates were decided.

Which poll would that be?

EDIT: Bloomberg, found it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy Listening music according to Penbo: Music normal people enjoy and are comfortable with.

I think the only thing that needs stapling to his head is a dictionary.

Chicago Cubs win game 2 in Cleveland 5-1, after being smashed 0-6 the other day, to tie the series 1-1. Their fairy tale is alive and well.

Without getting too "edgie" I gotta say 70s & 80s horror is the bomb! grainy film, big hair, cheesey soundtracks, atmosphere u name it.

*Not having a bunch of teens on cell phones every ten seconds works for it too.

Use to jam this with my brother and his band, they just don't do soundtracks like this anymore. I like how Freddy has a nightmare being cornered by some mullet wearing hard rockers, I imagine most of the population would share that nightmare. Also the nurse chick from Nightmare on Elm Street 3 has the best ****.

And the best ever of all of time

Stephen King, huge-o teeth fan.

Last edited:
Don't get high before seeing Doctor Strange.

Then again...

That isn't a warning.

It's a prescription.

Don't do it because you want to, but because you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back