Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any audiophiles on this board that could point me in the direction of some reasonably priced hifi speakers? I'm leaning towards wharfedales at the moment...

Was probably just going to keep it simple and go for a twin speaker setup without a sub. Im using the somewhat vintage Pioneer A400 to power them and that doesn't allow for much else but the sound capability should be quite good.

Check out Challenge HiFi.

These guys in Sydney always have specials and are competitive even with shipping.

http://www.eastwoodhifi.com.au/

Edit: Sydney I meant

In news completely unrelated to the thought of a Margot Robbie/Emma Watson Brokeback Mountain reboot, I think I've developed Tennis Elbow, and it sucks.

robin-williams-popeye-laser-time.gif

Toot toot

There is serious depth to the strategy and social manouvering in Survivor that doesn't exist in something like Big Brother. People that think Survivor is just some silly reality show don't understand the game. There is a reason it has lasted 33 seasons and counting in the US. It's a brilliant concept that reflects life and the way society works perfectly.

Strategy and social lol

I could pull one episode , from any season of survivor , from anywhere in the world , play them side by side and they will play out exactly, exactly the same. Frame by frame I swear it. It doesn't matter one single bit what happens in the game, it will play out the exact same way. It's why it has lasted so bloody long. The people bankrolling it know exactly what they are gonna get every time.

Also, run time doesn't mean quality. There have been plenty of truly horrible shows that have run for a long time. Neighbours has been around forever while a million quality shows have come and gone in that time.

If anything , longevity in a tv show is more an indicator of how cheap and predictable a show , and their audience is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any audiophiles on this board that could point me in the direction of some reasonably priced hifi speakers? I'm leaning towards wharfedales at the moment...

Jamo :thumbsu: I've got S608's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back