Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 3: Try Hard with a Kengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having mentioned Greg "Venom" Denham's cocaine habit in the media shakes head thread I decided to look up how cocaine is made. Now I knew cement and diesel were involved but not this other s**t to turn cocoa leaves into cocaine.

http://www.briansilberlaw.com/how-is-cocaine-made/
Ever ask yourself “How is Cocaine made?” Its the most prevalent drug after marijuana, yet few people understand where it comes from. As a Miami criminal defense attorney, I represent people accused of a variety of cocaine crimes ranging from possession of cocaine to trafficking cocaine. It is widely known that cocaine comes from the coca plant which is native to South America. ...... To make one kilo of cocaine, coca farmers need to harvest 1000 kilos of coca leaves. Once the plant is harvested, the leaves are removed and spread out under the sun. Allowing the leaves to bake in the sun for about a half to a full day causes them to dry out somewhat. This is where how cocaine is made gets interesting.

Once the leaves are sufficiently dried, they are spread out on a tarp and minced up with a weed-whacker. After the leaves have been minced, a small amount of cement powder is sprinkled over them. Then, a mixture of ammonia and lime is mixed into the leaves. Once the ammonia and lime have been applied, diesel gasoline is sprayed over the mixture with a watering can......Once the minced leaves have been agitated, they are then put inside a large plastic drum where even more diesel gasoline is poured in. This time, the gasoline is not sprinkled on, but rather poured in very liberally. .. As the mixture soaks, the diesel gasoline causes the cocaine to extract from the coca leaves. After a few hours of soaking, the gasoline/cocaine solution is then drained from the container. The remaining coca leaves are discarded since their usable amounts of cocaine have already been extracted. Once the gasoline/cocaine liquid has been drained, ammonia is added to separate the cocaine from the diesel gasoline. ......As soon as the ammonia is added, once can see the cocaine separate out instantaneously. During this process, the solution changes from a light green to an opaque, milky white. More diesel gasoline is then added to cause the cocaine that was in the mixture to collect. ..... Next, a solution containing 1 teaspoon of sulfuric acid for every 1 liter of water is added to the gasoline/cocaine liquid and a toilet plunger is used to agitate the new solution. More ammonia is then added to cause the cocaine to bind up into a paste. The remaining solution is then strained into a container covered by a rag or cloth to separate out the chunks of cocaine paste from the remaining gasoline. Sodium permanganate is then added to remove left over impurities. This chemical is interesting because it has a bright purple in color similar to diluted beet juice or a purple highlighter. Caustic soda is then added and the cocaine mixture is stirred and filtered until a purified paste remains.
http://www.briansilberlaw.com/how-is-cocaine-made/

That doesn't sound half as bad as the s**t it is cut with before we get to see it in Oz.

Very sad news. He always seemed full of beans when I saw him interviewed. Came across as friendly giant type. Must have been about 205cm and 125kgs.

Yeah I met him once and Sal met him on a number of occasions.

Lovely chap.

Well you'll be comfortable when I flash you in the toilet then because you'll know what to expect.

Hairless meat and two veg.

I think it's called, The Riewoldt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

51Ok0UGbDOL._SX425_.jpg

Details here

African family down the street had a family/friends gathering today, must have been about 60 odd people. Have never heard anything from them before, certainly no parties. They had their music up enough to hear the bass from 80m away, but not particularly loud. Nothing unruly happening.

By 8pm some grumpy campaigner neighbour has called the cops and had them shut down the party.

Good work, guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back