Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 4: Shitizens on Pootroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear milk companies

If you are making a new milk to sell in the supermarkets, please know that only think I care about on your packaging is that the Use By date is as far away as possible.

I took a chance on heavily marinated meat about 6 days past it's use by date once.. I did an enormous poo the next day but otherwise all good.

I took a chance on heavily marinated meat about 6 days past it's use by date once.. I did an enormous poo the next day but otherwise all good.

You know that the marinated meats you buy from the shops are the meats that were unsold near the use-by date, they marinate it to get a few more days out of it.

That being said, i love a nice piece of marinated steak and could eat a kilo of marinated chicken wings myself. :D

The stadium in India where our cricketers are playing could do with some grandstands or some/any protection from the sun, the poor spectators will get burnt to a crisp.

The stadium in India where our cricketers are playing could do with some grandstands or some/any protection from the sun, the poor spectators will get burnt to a crisp.
Not sure spectator comfort is a high priority over there, player and media facilities is all they seem to care about.. pack em' in like sardines in a concrete nightmare

Where's the best place to buy a PS4?

The original Rollerball is on SBS Viceland tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The original Rollerball is on SBS Viceland tonight

I watched that a few weeks ago on Stan.
Good movie but wasn't as violent as I remember it.

O'Keefey a new strayan' hero

*Pity he can't put that pitch in his back pocket lel

Dear milk companies

If you are making a new milk to sell in the supermarkets, please know that only think I care about on your packaging is that the Use By date is as far away as possible.

The IGA near my work employs the put-the-old-milk-at-the-front-of-the-fridge tactic.

Got caught out buying a litre of milk that was a week past it's best by date once so now I dig right unto the back stocks.

#firstworldproblems

I reckon that the long expiry dates has to be the biggest part of the success of A2 milk, its always got ages left on it

The IGA near my work employs the put-the-old-milk-at-the-front-of-the-fridge tactic.

Got caught out buying a litre of milk that was a week past it's best by date once so now I dig right unto the back stocks.

#firstworldproblems

They all do that. I despise wastage, so when I buy milk for the family, I'll buy one with 3 days left on it and one with 6 days on it. All that work went into producing that 1 carton of milk, it's a shame to just chuck it.

latest

#firstworldproblems

My old local IGA used to do this with bread.

They all do that. I despise wastage, so when I buy milk for the family, I'll buy one with 3 days left on it and one with 6 days on it. All that work went into producing that 1 carton of milk, it's a shame to just chuck it.

I get the rationale but when they sell out of date milk it really grates; coffee and cheese is not a good mix.

With all the options available with bread these days I can't believe people still eat that bog standard white sliced loaf.

*It's like going to Dan Murphy for a 6 pack of VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back