Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 4: Shitizens on Pootroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going from Horizon zero dawn to ME:A has been jarring to say the least. It isnt just the facial animations, the character models look last gen. Aiming your gun does not feel smooth at all and almost feels like a delayed reaction. Only played for about an hour but already missing paragon/renegade option as well. More disappointing than fallout 4. At least fallout had better gun play and animations than its predecessor while having quailty music.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really enjoying MEA, sure it's not pretty and the music is like comparing Force Awakens to any other Star Wars score, but it's core is pretty good, new features like class swapping, and I enjoy the world building aspect. The Total Recall homage doesn't go astray either.

Characters are a bit uptight though, apart from that fella I accidently hit on.

I don't think in terms of gameplay that it has any weaknesses that aren't already ingrained in the series. I know that to some that's not encouraging, but with a game series I enjoyed so much, more of the same is ok with me.

Sent from mTalk

So that Salt Creek psycho was found guilty of kidnapping but not guilty on attempted murder

Campaigners... been shooing ******* sparrows out of my carport all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back