Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 4: Shitizens on Pootroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make candles

Artisanal candles made from the naturally occurring acoustic wax of an underground auteur based in the red heart of the Never Never.

81AYrAS0kAL._SX425_.jpg

61fLLinTa2L._SX425_.jpg

Audience boots? Like, the sounds of people's shoes on the ground?

Sent from mTalk
Yea it happens but I've got tons of cool audience recordings of Hendrix for example that the audio nerds have worked their magic on.. when it comes to an artist like that I'll take anything I can find.

Yea it happens but I've got tons of cool audience recordings of Hendrix for example that the audio nerds have worked their magic on.. when it comes to an artist like that I'll take anything I can find.

I wish someone would tidy up that AC/DC boot where Bon Scott was too drunk for lead vocals so Alex Young had to sing and Scott done backup.

Sent from mTalk

I wish someone would tidy up that AC/DC boot where Bon Scott was too drunk for lead vocals so Alex Young had to sing and Scott done backup.

Sent from mTalk
I have the Doors one from Amsterdam where Morrison was carted off to Hospital and Manzarek is doing the vocals, pretty funny with the announcement etc.

*Some of the best boots from the 60's i've heard are gigs where more than 1 recording has been found and the audio nerds merge the sources, they do some good work man.

I have the Doors one from Amsterdam where Morrison was carted off to Hospital and Manzarek is doing the vocals, pretty funny with the announcement etc.

*Some of the best boots from the 60's i've heard are gigs where more than 1 recording has been found and the audio nerds merge the sources, they do some good work man.

I remember seeing some footage of that somewhere. His vocals were really good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember seeing some footage of that somewhere. His vocals were really good.
Yea there is a snippet of footage, his vocals are pretty ordinaire on most things though including the two Doors albums after Morrisons death and his solo work.

Ray Manzarek - The Golden Scarab is so awful it's hilarious which makes it worth a listen.

Yeah from the 2000s on. In my experience pretty low maintenance and reliable sedans.

s**t, even my mums step dad who has spent the best part of his life trying to crack 250kg is still getting around in his one from the 90s and it isn't missed a beat.

Sent from mTalk

I have a 2002 model. It goes great. Hardly any trouble and getting close to 200,000 k's. Besides the poor paintwork i cant fault it

Things I've learned so far from watching the annual Logies shitshow tonight...

- Delta Goodrem has released her own perfume. "Delta. By Delta Goodrem. A fragrance for women." Available at Chemist Warehouse.
- Don't have a sense of humour coz I don't watch Have You Been Paying Attention? Clearly, I haven't been paying attention. Coz I don't know WTF that is.
- Pretty much don't watch any Australian TV shows.

- Delta Goodrem has released her own perfume. "Delta. By Delta Goodrem. A fragrance for women." Available at Chemist Warehouse.
- Don't have a sense of humour coz I don't watch Have You Been Paying Attention? Clearly, I haven't been paying attention. Coz I don't know WTF that is.
I watched the same 5 minutes you did. I learnt the AFL Footy Show is still getting its yearly nom for Best Sports Show. I'd rather watch The Friday Front Bar.

Stuff the loogies I watched the crime show thingamee about the abucted Christian couple, turns out the boyfriend staged the abuction to have sex with her.
God bothering really has done wonders for mankind.. let us prey

Just reminded me - I've gotta finish Sandy Wexler...

I wonder how much Netflix sank on that deal.

• The Ridiculous Six (got 30 mins in, fell asleep, no desire to finish it, can't remember a single detail beyond Taylor Lautner)

• The Do-Over (no desire to even watch the trailer)

• Sandy Wexler (see The Do-Over)

• The Fourth One (can't wait)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back