Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 4: Shitizens on Pootroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original Mortal Kombat was pretty good.

Sent from mTalk

Its almost good now as cinema trash for how bad it is
As a kid i remember being so bitterly disappointed after seeing it. There's not even any gore. Its mortal kombat ffs and it was rated pg.

It was never good

Although i will concede it was better than street fighter

Last edited:

Need to watch this again at some point.

373323_2174a0e071cb24ee6c2c4d3fd6a90ef5.jpg

I can't stop laughing

13 Reasons Why was well done I had my doubts so held off watching it for awhile, it nailed that all devouring high school toxic teenage head space.
Katherine Langford is a Perth girl too she did a great job as Hannah.

You know it's going to be a good day when it starts off with you witnessing a pretentious looking twat pushing their ridiculous hipster bike up a hill in the drizzle because it has no gears.

You know it's going to be a good day when it starts off with you witnessing a pretentious looking twat pushing their ridiculous hipster bike up a hill in the drizzle because it has no gears.

I'm generally the first to defend the hipsters but the fixed-gear trend is something I will not abide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its almost good now as cinema trash for how bad it is
As a kid i remember being so bitterly disappointed after seeing it. There's not even any gore. Its mortal kombat ffs and it was rated pg.

It was never good

Although i will concede it was better than street fighter

No gore is the only let down for me. It's a pretty fun movie that doesn't * with the game's story like so many do. It was never gonna be Oscar material, and who can forget the soundtrack?

I still can't get over turning Doom in to a generic zombie movie...

Sent from mTalk

You can thank JCVD for that!

Can't believe he turned down Mortal Kombat, to play the character actually made after him, for Street Fighter.

Sent from mTalk
JCVD, was an action hero genius..... until Time cop, it just went downhill after that.

Bloodsport can't be touched.

JCVD, was an action hero genius..... until Time cop, it just went downhill after that.

Bloodsport can't be touched.

The movie he did titled JCVD was excellent.

Anyone live or have friends in Tassie? Got any good/bad advice?

We may be moving there for work ... currently I'm in Central NSW so its closer to footy lands!

Anyone live or have friends in Tassie? Got any good/bad advice?

We may be moving there for work ... currently I'm in Central NSW so its closer to footy lands!
I've got a number of Tasmanian friends however they have all moved to the mainland (Melbourne, Sydney, Alice Springs). Read into that what you will.

I've got a number of Tasmanian friends however they have all moved to the mainland (Melbourne, Sydney, Alice Springs). Read into that what you will.

Haha ... We have lived in small places for past 6 years after Adelaide - couldnt ever do Sydney or Melbourne except for footy trips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back